Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2011, 10:44:27 PM »
Look at the EXO in Killzone 3. then look at the Abrams in in homefront. Not even close. Only thing in homefront that gets close to killzone 3's graphics would be the explosians, and thats only on the ps3.

I find it funny that someone on probation is mocking others for "purse fights"
Clearly you weren't around when I received the ban hammer, it wasn't anything remotely close a purse fight.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2011, 10:49:07 PM »
Clearly you weren't around when I received the ban hammer, it wasn't anything remotely close a purse fight.
funny how when 2 indivituals disagree, its automactily labeled a "purse fight". Like we all havent disagreed at one point?  :headscratch:

But hey, think what you want. Least im not on probation for my "purse fights".  :angel:

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2011, 11:04:00 PM »
funny how when 2 indivituals disagree, its automactily labeled a "purse fight". Like we all havent disagreed at one point?  :headscratch:

But hey, think what you want. Least im not on probation for my "purse fights".  :angel:
I can't take you serious at all, I think you're trying to insult me, but holy bad spelling batman! People call it a purse fight (between you two at least), because you're arguing over something relative. You prefer game X, he prefers game Y. You're not going to change each others mind,  STFU and play your game and be happy.  :aok

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2011, 11:40:33 PM »
I can't take you serious at all, I think you're trying to insult me, but holy bad spelling batman! People call it a purse fight (between you two at least), because you're arguing over something relative. You prefer game X, he prefers game Y. You're not going to change each others mind,  STFU and play your game and be happy.  :aok
Actually, we're arguing over the well known flaws&facts of the games. not mere opinions. therefore the "you like this, he likes that" philosophy does not relate to this "purse fight"

try again. :D

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:46 AM »
COD4, World at War, MW2 and Black Ops are practically the same game with different looking sub par textures.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:04:58 AM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »
CoD owns sorry just an OP I will not argue. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2011, 03:43:46 PM »
COD4, World at War, MW2 and Black Ops are practically the same game with different looking sub par textures.

Yep, and COD 4 was great because it was first, and at the time the graphics were superb
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74