Author Topic: JB11  (Read 1485 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: JB11
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 02:24:45 AM »
This thread is lacking something... What is it?! ... ... ... Oh I know a Zack1234 post about how Yarbles is mad, or how Yarbles likes to sit cross legged.  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2011, 02:47:46 AM »
This thread is lacking something... What is it?! ... ... ... Oh I know a Zack1234 post about how Yarbles is mad, or how Yarbles likes to sit cross legged.  :D

Zack is temporarily retired from following me around saying Yarbles does poncy stuck up things like getting out of the bath in order to defacate and drinking tea from the cup and not the saucer  ;)
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2011, 03:04:00 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  actual tears of laughter  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2011, 03:52:10 AM »
This thread is lacking something...

Botts!  :old:

lmao!!  All of you are going to have trouble getting someone to admit on the BBS that they enjoy getting gang-banged by 5-6 guys...rotflmao!!

Nonsense Changeup, why only yesterday while being attacked by six or seven faster aircraft while flying a damaged Spitfire Mark I in the MA, I thought to myself: 'my I'm enjoying myself today'. Then after hiding in some V Base's ack for a full minute waiting for the rioters to disperse I thought 'it's probably safe to land now' only to get vulched as I was rolling into the hangar. I laughed and laughed at all the fun I was having  :lol
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234