Author Topic: Wishlist!  (Read 1201 times)

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
Re: Wishlist!
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 10:28:35 AM »
Kinda funny when I read these forums, seems to be a meeting place for those who believe they have the answer and wind up in a pissin contest with someone else who believes the same thing.

not a pissing contest at all. I am seriously trying to figure out the problems with p67 boards as I've seemed to miss something while doing my research. Just trying to find out what that is and why they are inferior.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 11:14:13 AM »
I like it when I get several different views on things.

With Motherboards that almost always happens. That way I get a bit more insight.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »
not a pissing contest at all. I am seriously trying to figure out the problems with p67 boards as I've seemed to miss something while doing my research. Just trying to find out what that is and why they are inferior.
silver and semp...after spending the morning going through all the downloaded data sheets and bookmarks i have on my work system, and i must admit a major brain fart...everything i have been talking about with the p67 is actually first gen (step b2) h67 information compared to the z68. the only differences between the second gen step b3 p67 and z68 are native support for embedded graphics, embedded grahics acceleration, intel lossless digital audio, embedded gigabit lan, and storage i/o caching...the p67 doesn't have native support for those features but they're not core features.

you called it right semp, first gen vs second gen not to mention different chip all together. sorry, the info i was recalling off the top of my skull was old and irrelevant to the current p67 and z68.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
 :aok :salute :cheers:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 12:41:15 PM »
 :salute  :cheers:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »
Forgive my lack of "computerese"... What exactly does this much stuff do for gameplay, how far can it go and does it make a difference in flight and ACM?

all this hardware makes the game look prettier and in some cases smoother.  but it doesnt give you skill, sorry, it does make you say "damn that was a pretty nice looking plane"  as he shoots you down  :D.

semp

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »
Semp
  I was going to get that MB for my upgrade but I saw too many negative remarks on the 1st page about them crapping out with in the 1st 3 months so thats why i went with the one I ordered.

LanDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »
I just picked up and installed my second evga 465.  cant tell the difference for sure, but now I got two  :D.  I'll wait till xmas to get my 3rd monitor then I can fully utilize my second card  :x :x.

semp

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2011, 06:11:16 PM »
Semp you will see that you dont have a loss in framerate in big furballs..LOL and its neat to have 3 monitors setup ..
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail