Author Topic: Aces High on a game console?  (Read 1790 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: Aces High on a game console?
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »
Per my co-worker, Final Fantasy XI is an MMORPG that is cross platform between the PC and Xbox360 with players sharing the same servers and is on a monthly subscription payment system.

Yeah it is. Another one that is similar is coming out on the ps3 Dust 514/EVE
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 04:10:10 PM »
Per my co-worker, Final Fantasy XI is an MMORPG that is cross platform between the PC and Xbox360 with players sharing the same servers and is on a monthly subscription payment system.

And the Playstation 2/3.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 04:48:04 PM »
Personally I would prefer Hitech Creations and Aces High to keep on going and if it being made for the Xbox as well, even if it had a keyboard requirement, would get new fish in the water, well, I think it would overall be a good thing.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »
I have a question here . Games on consoles look way better than the same game on my PC . Why would graphics have to be dumbed down ? Not flaming just curious .

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 10:36:26 PM »
I have a question here . Games on consoles look way better than the same game on my PC . Why would graphics have to be dumbed down ? Not flaming just curious .
If the games look way better on consoles than on your PC, your PC is extremely weak for gaming.  My PC is over six years old, other than the graphics card which is merely a year and a half old $100 budget card, and it does better than any console.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
They made IL2 into a game for the 360 I played it and it sucked. Even had a joystick for it. For one it was 3rd person and the way the planes move are just bad. It was a fun game at first but then you try to get into a online game and there's no one on. If HTC were to invest into a console game I doubt they would make a profit from it. AH is a computer game nothing more. If they try to make it for a console it would be no where as good as it is now. The console limits people on what they can do. So its not going to be as good as the AH we all know and love...

<S> vanscrew
P.s ill be back in the skies in a week or so I got a new computer just waiting for my pay check and x52's to come in.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"