Author Topic: another hare-brained idea  (Read 938 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: another hare-brained idea
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 01:54:15 PM »
There is another side to this. Hitech has a big heart. It is also a back door HTC player charity. Some abuse it, some are in the bathroom or fell asleep, and some newbies without a clue get a present to help them want to try harder to get the better rides which means they stay around a little longer.

I doubt ENY really stops anyone determined from winning teh warz.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 05:05:48 PM »
I was on a couple of days ago in early morning hours and the approximate numbers were:

Bishops = 30 players (eny around 29)

Knights = 7 players

Rooks = 4 players

The bishops had no problem taking bases.  At least eny kept them out of the more lower eny planes as a way of balancing.   It can be frustrating not being able to take your favorite ride sometimes, but I think eny is doing what it is supposed to do.
"One-Eye"

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 04:41:33 PM »
Along the OPs desire to award the active participants for winning war effort, make the reward something that has value to be used immediately.  Let's say, half priced sale on perked rides for 1 hour upon the map reset.  "The spoils of the war."

Could be a ton of other expiration time ideas, the above is just a sample.  The idea is to promote folks to "actively" participate.  If you were sitting in the tower asleep when the war was won, and your reward expired before you woke, oh well.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:45:54 PM by Chilli »