Author Topic: New Tank  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: New Tank
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2018, 04:02:36 PM »
You are still arguing that your $14.95 is better than shilo's becasue some how you are superior to him as an authority of what is truth and righteous with AH. Neither of us know what's in Waffle's can at this moment. And we both know Hitech has fancies that never cease to horribly amaze those who want AH turned into a wall to wall WW2 historic fantasy. shilo just wants something different and competitive in the MA ground combat game where most of the customer base spends most of the time for their $14.95 like he does.

My point is not to tell HTC what to develop. It’s to get Shilo to think about whether his request will make him happy.  Imagine if Shilo could get one wish granted. Is the Pershing a good one? Instead he might ask for you to make terrains that create vast open plains where tank battles would better utilize the differences between the current crop of tanks so tank battles would be more fun. 

I don’t think I ever said no.  :salute

Who is John Galt?

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2018, 04:40:25 PM »
So far, none of my wish's have been granted. I have been pushing for the Fiat G55 for no less than two years. The Pershing would make me happy as well as a number of wishes made by other people. I was thinking of something new and I stand by it.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2018, 05:34:00 PM »
I could understand kicking shilo into the corner business as usual if he pulled a nuget whopper about radically changing the whole game without some forethought ala Devil-n-Vinkman admonishment. Even Hitech told nuget to knock it off. The only purely selfish wish that helps everyone besides the poster is for rides. And it has always been one of the thank you's for "being my customer" best received by the broadest cross section of customers Hitech has. Since only he knows whats cookin in Waffle's kitchen.

Me think's a flu virus called El Grincho is back in da house in time for Christmas. Man shilo we surely have dumped a lot of that your way since AH3 went live. :salute
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »
What can I say bustr, only I'll keep trying.  :salute

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2018, 07:47:02 PM »
Bustr, as you know HTC is a small company. Because they simply can't/won't hire more development staff, development time is a zero sum game. Time spent on one project is time not spent on another. Why waste development time on a tank which will have a very high perk price and see little action in the MA because of it when there are plenty of planes and vehicles which will be used more in the MA and have actual usage in events.

This.

I mentioned the M36 because it has the same gun, performed well in WWII, and can fire HE up to 20k! (they both can). It will not have a high perk price, because it can be killed relatively easily, despite being able to kill anything it faces. Then there's the .30 cal vs .50 cal problem.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 09:18:30 AM »
I could understand kicking shilo into the corner business as usual if he pulled a nuget whopper about radically changing the whole game without some forethought ala Devil-n-Vinkman admonishment.

This sentence is tough to understand. Are you saying I admonished Shilo? I did no such thing.  I admonished Tank battles.  :salute

Who is John Galt?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2018, 05:04:15 PM »
Shilo was being used as a soapbox or a whipping post, or both depending on the responses. Wishing for rides brings out the pure unadulterated self service in the forum community. Shilo got trampled in the rush to slap the Bruce with ancient parchment claims of authority to personal posterity. Then like usual, Hitech ignores them and the poster has boot marks on his head, whip marks on his back, or both. And no body has a clue what's in Waffle's can.   
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2018, 04:38:58 AM »
M36 90mm GMC might be a better choice. Just throwing that out there.

I asked for this M36 along time ago
+1
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)