Author Topic: AN225 Destroyed?  (Read 2212 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: AN225 Destroyed?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2022, 11:02:37 AM »
Think the shelling of nuclear power plant trumps this...

Hope someone silences Putin sooner than later

Eagler

I don't. He's literally the only one in power stepping up to the NWO cabal Soros Kolomoisky corruption and doing something about it. This is the Cuban missile crisis just switched. If he gets taken out, it would be no different than what Russia became after they got rid of the Czar in the early 1900s. I feel for the citizens of Ukraine, but the corruption going on is too big and Putin decided he had enough of it on his border. Just imagine if Putin was doing what they are doing Ukraine in Mexico. You'd be pretty nervous wouldn't you say?

One side has been caught pushing a lot of propaganda, fake pictures from years ago, reversing them, making up fake stories. Why would they need to do that? Why has all US media joined together? Think about who all is coming out to defend Ukraine. All of the same usual suspects. Do you not see what is happening?

What actually happened was:

At 11:11 AM Moscow time (about an hour ago) the authorities of Zaporozhye Region announced that Zaporozhskaya AES is under control of the Russian forces.

At 6:20 AM Moscow time the fire at the administrative building at Zaporozhskaya AES was extinguished with no casualties. It was probably set on purpose to create the media picture of "Europe's largest nuke plant on fire!"

At 5:36 AM Moscow time the International Atomic Energy Agency announced that the fire in the area of Zaporozhskaya AES did not affect any of the main equipment at the plant.

At 4:47 AM Moscow time president Zelensky goes live to announce that the Russians are trying to create a new Chernobyl. A likely story, that.

Between 3:51 AM and 3:59 AM Moscow time fire crews were on site putting out the fire. Apparently, there wasn't a lot for them to do.

Between 2:00 AM and 3:30 AM Moscow time there was a shootout at the power plant's administrative building. Somehow it resulted in a fire at the administrative building.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 11:12:43 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2022, 11:31:25 AM »
Making excuses for a communist madman will not win you any friends these days nor should it

He needs a bullet in his head sooner than later IMO

If we should believe Putin the hero? over the rest of the world then we are finished and any babbling about a nwo is just that...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2022, 12:27:46 PM »
Making excuses for a communist madman will not win you any friends these days nor should it

He needs a bullet in his head sooner than later IMO

If we should believe Putin the hero? over the rest of the world then we are finished and any babbling about a nwo is just that...

Eagler

Putin is not a communist. He rules vastly different than the communist and leaders of China, 40s Germany, old soviet Russia under Lenin and Stalin and Gorbachev, The pharoah ect. I'd say he's closer to the old British empire, without slaves, but I'd say he truely does want his people to become wealthy. Communist don't want that.

I feel for the Ukrainian people. They aren't the targets in this. Putin is doing what he has no other choice to because "the rest of the world" decided they were going to build up their arms on his border. I don't blame him TBH, and he probably knows some serious corruption taking place there. Don't doubt me on that.

Here: Maybe Col. Doug MacGregor can put it into better perspective than I can.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2022, 12:54:21 PM »
Again -

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste". . .  . .

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2022, 12:55:06 PM »
Putin is not a communist. He rules vastly different than the communist and leaders of China, 40s Germany, old soviet Russia under Lenin and Stalin and Gorbachev, The pharoah ect. I'd say he's closer to the old British empire, without slaves, but I'd say he truely does want his people to become wealthy. Communist don't want that.

I feel for the Ukrainian people. They aren't the targets in this. Putin is doing what he has no other choice to because "the rest of the world" decided they were going to build up their arms on his border. I don't blame him TBH, and he probably knows some serious corruption taking place there. Don't doubt me on that.

Here: Maybe Col. Doug MacGregor can put it into better perspective than I can.

Don't doubt me on that.????

Newsflash - the world doubts you on that and everything else you say.  :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2022, 01:16:50 PM »
Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin was busy, again, on Sunday night. Not only did she deliver her own reporting on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, she also cleaned up off-the-mark comments made on her own network. “Before we get started,” she told host Trey Gowdy, “I just heard your last guest and I feel like I need to correct some of the things that Col. Doug Macgregor just said.”.......

......When her turn came, Griffin blasted away at Macgregor. “I don’t think anyone I’ve spoken to at the Pentagon or elsewhere in Western intelligence believes they know how far Putin wants to go,” she said. As for blaming NATO, “we’ve seen from Putin’s own words that he is talking in czarist terms from a 19th-century view of imperial Russia. So what [Macgregor] just said was so distorted that I do feel that our audience needs to know the truth,” said Griffin, who also noted that Macgregor had advised Trump to pull U.S. troops out of Germany. “That kind of projection of withdrawal and weakness is what made Putin think that he could actually move into a sovereign country like Ukraine,” said Griffin. (Gowdy, too, denounced Macgregor’s analysis: “I found his take on it stunning and disappointing.”)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/03/01/jennifer-griffin-fact-check-fox-disinformation/?itid=co_opwemplefox_1
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2022, 01:22:49 PM »
Weapons on his border is a legitimate reason to invade a country?

BS!

Puttin head is the aggressor here...he is taking advantage of the obvious weakness in world leadership these days

For him to even threaten nuclear war if anyone tried to stop his aggression is enough to earn him a nice bullet in the cranium asap

Given the US  and others are still paying him billions for oil and gas shows their true concern... themselves.

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2022, 01:54:59 PM »
Annnnnnd the information war reels on.

Weapons on his border is a legitimate reason to invade a country?

BS!

Puttin head is the aggressor here...he is taking advantage of the obvious weakness in world leadership these days

For him to even threaten nuclear war if anyone tried to stop his aggression is enough to earn him a nice bullet in the cranium asap

Given the US  and others are still paying him billions for oil and gas shows their true concern... themselves.

Eagler

Strange, I didn't see this level of outcry when the US invaded the middle east and took out leaders like Ghadafi and tried to on Syria as well. All the same people who are supporting Ukraine now. You saw what a Bio Weapon did to the world, you want that in Mexico and nukes in mexico or Cuba?. Glad someone is standing up to this. I don't trust the Rothschild G20 Bilderberg Schwab global flamer world economic take over anymore than Putin.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2022, 02:38:40 PM »
I wasn't for the overthrow called the arab spring either..

That was the US meddling where it shouldn't have been..

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2022, 02:42:22 PM »
I wasn't for the overthrow called the arab spring either..

That was the US meddling where it shouldn't have been..

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Eagler

Ahh and yet, you think it's okay for them to "meddle" in Ukraine where they shouldn't have been, and expect no retaliation for it? Remember, you are defending the same corruption as the Arab spring, it's the same people in Ukraine. How do you not see that?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2022, 02:58:44 PM »
Because its not..

We didn't have a commie madman with nukes threatening ww3 if we interfere with his latest ego boosting invasion..

We jumped into those countries and empowered the locals to overthrow their govs..one reason just like Iraq they were stupid enough to try to make noise about killing the petrol dollar..

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2022, 03:29:25 PM »
Because its not..

We didn't have a commie madman with nukes threatening ww3 if we interfere with his latest ego boosting invasion..

We jumped into those countries and empowered the locals to overthrow their govs..one reason just like Iraq they were stupid enough to try to make noise about killing the petrol dollar..

Eagler

It's the commie nazi alliance that is holding Ukrainian government hostage. Do you not remember the George Soros take over color revolution in Ukraine in 2014? Putin is the one ruining that because they are the madmen. It's so easy to see it. When you are on the same side as Marina Abromovich. You should be questioning yourself and your understanding of what is really going on.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 03:32:16 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-