Author Topic: To continue from another thread......  (Read 218 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
To continue from another thread......
« on: March 04, 2002, 09:49:28 PM »
"I cant belive you guys are bringing up politicians, in the same thread as our                            fallen soldiers."

Having read the above in "The other" thread, thought I'd start a new one.

IMHO, if the Dorkocrats want to take the next election, all they gotta do is get on camera and show how they are HELPING to route the scum sucking Al-Queda (and all the rest) from the world, rather than "Question" everything the Bush administration is doing.  Daschle is doing much more harm than good to his bretheren :)  

...I say MORE!  Dig Puffy DIG, keep trying to split the nation! :D
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 10:34:21 PM »
Tumor I absolutely agree with you. Six mothers are crying tonight for their babies. Six fathers are feeling empty inside. Countless siblings, uncles, aunts, grandparents and children have had their world changed forever because of our War on Terrorism and their tremendous personal loss. How compassionate of you  not  to trivialize their loss to expouse your own conservative agenda. It's good Americans like you who have the decency to wait until the bodies are cold before you start a thread politicizing and somehow justifying the loss of American kids. Thank you for your sensitivity.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 10:54:25 PM »
The tone of this thread happens to be about politics.  I really didn't believe the political state of the disucussion belonged where it was in the other thread..HENCE I BROUGHT IT HERE.  I THOUGHT to show a little respect for MY (fallen)BROTHER'S IN ARM'S by not bringing that particular portion of MY subject HERE.  However you have deemed it necessary to do so.  Why, I do not know, however I would ask that you refrain from it on this thread.  Had you been paying attention over the last few days, you would notice that the subject to which I'm eluding to began before Op Anaconda got started. As a matter of fact, it has nothing whatsoever to do with justifying or rationalizing anything, so please, pay attention or butt out.  ...It suddenly occured to me a member of the U.S. Military is trying to explain himself to a wannabe rap star, ..sheesh

...unbelievable.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2002, 10:59:29 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2002, 10:44:18 AM »
What's the matter with rap?????