Author Topic: Code of Conduct Policy  (Read 258 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2002, 12:52:14 PM »
Channel 1: AH SUCKS AND HTC ISN'T DOING A THING TO FIX IT!

10 minutes later...

Channel 1: Why did I get muted?

10 minutes later...

Code of Conduct Policy thread.

The reason things  aren't clearly defined as far as "code of conduct" goes is simple.. the second you define it you give people a limit to push things too.  And they will.

AKDejaVu

Offline ZXMAW

• Copper Member
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2002, 01:53:13 PM »
As a player in this community, I would ask that players just be polite, considerate, and respective of others, plainly because, I would not want HTC to spend unnecessary resource into going after players who intentionally challenge this "short coming" in this standard.  Best yet, it would be best if we could resolve it amongst ourselves (dreaming I know).

If you go out of line by accident, all it takes is "I am sorry" or "Excuse me".  To behave as a mature member of a community, really, is that too much to ask for? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said FDutchmn

ZX
« Last Edit: June 13, 2002, 01:56:11 PM by ZXMAW »

Offline cajun

• Silver Member
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2002, 02:32:13 PM »
I agree 100% Ghosth!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2002, 02:37:31 PM »
It's their game.   they should be able to kick out anyone they want and not offer any explanations.    
lazs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2002, 02:40:30 PM »
course if it was my game.... I would start thinning the ranks by kicking out anyone caught possesing knee pads.
lazs

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2002, 02:53:53 PM »
Missed ya lazs, where ya been ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Code of Conduct Policy
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2002, 03:23:09 PM »
There are really only a few things in the CoC that will getcha nailed. Profanity, overt harassment and pissin' off HT :D . As for tryin' to win the Miss Congenialty award....BAH...HUMBUG!! Salute an enemy for a well fought battle? Sure, but, don't afraid to give in to the "Hate" sometimes. Of course the ease with which folks can country ho makes the "Hate" tough to develope (decided lack of country loyalty in AH). As it is now, the "Hate" is usually only  manifest via complaints about headons, La7's and Niki's. Occassionally, a few gems do appear. But, the limited variety of subject matter does make them rare :( . Maybe in the future we will have a better developed sense of the "Hate" ;)

All you wouldbe Hate mongers, try to be creative and entertaining. Remember, the whole world is watching :D .

Virage...
When it comes to a lack of standards in the CoC, one thing to remember is that this is not a democracy. It is a benign dictatorship. Dictators make up the rules as they go along, all us peons can ask for is some consistancy :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2002, 11:59:42 PM by NoBaddy »
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."