Author Topic: DONE with AH  (Read 583 times)

Offline JimBear

• Nickel Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2002, 07:33:10 AM »
Originally posted by lasse
I am glad to inform you that I have 100% trouble free gameplay in AH, and always has.

Currently I own 3 different computers that I can play AH on and everyone of those works just fine.

My bet is that you have some issues withyour drivers.

I am glad you are having no problems whatsoever. That does not mitigate the fact that some of us now find it impossible to complete a flight/mission in Aces High at the present time. People ask honestly if it is a driver issue or IRQ sharing which is at fault. But if I have changed absolutely nothing on my machine except the version of Aces High, tis hard to see where the computer setup is to blame. I have no intention of canceling my Sub, but other than flying with my squad in TOD I will be awaiting the next patch playing "Ages of Sails II"  ;)

Offline AcId

• Silver Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2002, 08:13:04 AM »
Originally posted by Vortex

...there is? I haven't seen any acknowledgement from HTC that there's even probem.

Vortex their rarely ever is.......they have better things to do than waste time posting about every single issue they are working to fix. They know a heck of a lot more about what needs fixin more than any of us do, trust me. The more time they spend working on it and the less time posting about  it the better.

Offline Superfly

• Gold Member
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
DONE with AH
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2002, 08:32:36 AM »
There is no problem.  It's all in your mind.  There will not be any fixes EVER.  Our game is bug free.  It's perfect!

Nothing to see here.  Move along people!  Move along...

John "Superfly" Guytan
Art Director
HiTech Creations, Inc.

"My brain just totally farted" - Hitech, during a company meeting

Offline Gloves

• Nickel Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2002, 08:36:57 AM »
I have this problem from time to time, but nothing major.  Usually only get booted 1 time a night.  When I installed 1.10, I did first uninstall 1.09.  Reinstalling might be a good idea.  Don't know if this may make a difference, but it may be worth a shot.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2002, 08:50:21 AM »
planes allways get the proper number of blades !

;)

... but sometime not at first batch :D

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2002, 11:41:41 AM »
"There is no problem. It's all in your mind. There will not be any fixes EVER. Our game is bug free. It's perfect!

Nothing to see here. Move along people! Move along...
"
   Thankyou Chief Wiggum  :rolleyes:
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2002, 11:57:10 AM »
HiTech Creations  wrote:

"We’re still working on some issues with 1.10. "

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59890

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2002, 12:06:06 PM »
I have been having about 1 ctd/lockup per night. As far as I can tell, nothing wrong with my computer. Only started happening since 1.10 release. Have read & heard many people with same problem since 1.10 came out. Also, vox sometimes just stops working. Haven't heard any acknowledgment from HTC there is a problem, but from past experience I feel comfortable it will be fixed if is a bug. Just a blind leap of faith.

Now what I want to know, how come ctd/lockup never happens when you are in tower or just taking off? Always seems to be after grabbed for 10 minutes, in heat of battle, couple kills in the bag or getting ready to pull the trigger.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2002, 01:18:36 PM »
There was a lockup bug that persisted ALL the way through AH 1.09  ...  (no tail hit the water lockup..)  
Now we have a new release before the old bug was squished...

I don't blame people for being concerned...

SKurj

Offline Vortex

• Nickel Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2002, 07:47:46 PM »
Originally posted by AcId

Vortex their rarely ever is.......they have better things to do than waste time posting about every single issue they are working to fix. They know a heck of a lot more about what needs fixin more than any of us do, trust me. The more time they spend working on it and the less time posting about  it the better.

Nothing personal, but that's a load of crap. That's just a textbook example of piss-poor business.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2002, 08:00:24 PM by Vortex »
--)-Vortex----
The Musketeers, circa 1990

AH In-Game Handle: Vort

Offline honda346

• Zinc Member
lock ups
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2002, 12:19:43 AM »
Just thought I'd chime in and agree that the lockups started with 1.10.  Getting about one a night every time I log in now although not so soon as others are reporting.  DX 8.1 already before 1.10 also.  Haven't found a pattern yet...

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2002, 01:17:58 AM »
If you post you system spec's, and problem, in the hardware forum. There are guys there that know what they are talking about.

I recommend this. On a guess. Cacheman.
http://www.outertech.com/

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2002, 01:19:42 AM »
Fortunately I haven't had that problem yet, but I do know the crash into the water when missing tail AH hang is there.  (I can kill AH when that happens in Win2k with some effort, so it's not a lockup technically.)

I'd hang on, I'm sure HT is working on it.  Just look back at previous version changes on the patches to see just how much HTC works at bug fixing.  Until 1.09 and the tail missing bug (which coincidentally crashes the film viewer if you film it and then play the film) I can't remember any lockup bugs being present in AH on a final patch for a version.

Offline Witless

• Copper Member
DONE with AH
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2002, 09:08:03 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Please Hawker, that is less bandwidth being used.  See ya. Buh-bye!  

Masher

Let me guess, you're in one of the caring professions right? I'm just guessing here as my smug tard 'O' meter went of the scale when examining your post, a reading that high can't be right, can it?

Witless/Trikky