Author Topic: wtf is wrong with the French?  (Read 2997 times)

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
wtf is wrong with the French?
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2003, 05:40:11 PM »
Originally posted by SLO

Vietnam you LOST that 1......

Actually, "we" did not lose Vietnam.

S. Vietnam was still not invaded by the North until all US forces were pulled out.
-SW

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2003, 07:33:14 PM »
How do you lose something, if you weren't there when it was "lost"?
-SW

Offline rc51

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2003, 08:42:00 PM »
did we not go to veit nam after the frenchys got there butts kicked there?

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2003, 10:55:39 PM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
How do you lose something, if you weren't there when it was "lost"?
-SW

Congrats your in a club of one: the people who think the Vietnam war was won

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2003, 02:19:29 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
... you finally get to the truth with this statement. No offense, but you sound more like a drug lawyer than a judge. :D

Just out of curiosity...why would I not take offense at that comment? No offense but you sound like a retarded child molester...

see my point?

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2003, 03:11:12 AM »
Hortlund: "So both Iraq and N Korea are evil f*cking nations"
Do you really put the evil stamp on a whole nation? I guess they even eat their babies then?
Seriously.......what a simpleton you are. Ok All axis people in WW2 were evil. Even the russian folks were evil. Now we have countless millions of evil people, such as Koreans, Iraqis, Iranians, etc. etc. Better start bombing soon, before more evil ones arrive!

Anyway, wanted to bring up another point. How many of you said to yourselves at the end of the 1991 gulf war :
"there's gonna be another one"?
IMHO the big mistake back then was to leave Iraq alone. In a matter of days this would have been all over.
Instead, Hussein could play the same game as Hitler did with the Germans before WW2, i.e. play on statements like "We were not a defeated nation", "our misfortune is the fault of the others" etc.
But alas, the only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history :(

So, the western nations are in a bit of a doo-doo. Saddam is dangerous, and there's gonna be trouble. Just a question when and how rather than IF. I guess everybody that ever wrote in this thread can agree about that. The main dispute here is the "How" thing, and Hotlunds immature and insulting trolls aren't adding anything to answer that question.
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2003, 03:33:45 AM »
Originally posted by Angus
Hortlund: "So both Iraq and N Korea are evil f*cking nations"
Do you really put the evil stamp on a whole nation? I guess they even eat their babies then?
Seriously.......what a simpleton you are. Ok All axis people in WW2 were evil. Even the russian folks were evil. Now we have countless millions of evil people, such as Koreans, Iraqis, Iranians, etc. etc. Better start bombing soon, before more evil ones arrive!

Noo, not at all, you missunderstand. I am such a simpleton who does not understand these things. Just because we can see images of Iraqi people dancing in the streets celebrating the death of another jewish child in a suicide attack or claiming that the US deserved 9-11 with a smile, that doesnt mean a thing. THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM EVIL.  

There is not a single Iraqi or N Korean citizen that is "evil" they are all just missunderstood/forced to act mean/oppressed by their government.

But it would be wrong to say that the government and the government agencies in these nations are evil too. The soldiers gassing Kurdish civilians or the poor agents torturing some dissident are just doing their job/are just missunderstood/are forced to act mean by the evil dictator.

But in fact, not even Saddam Hussein or Kim Jong Il are evil. They are just missunderstood/in need of love/looking for attention.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2003, 03:35:41 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Technically a bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly eighter ...

Incorrect, this is urban myth stemming from Bee characteristics being fed into an aircraft aerodynamics modelling system that didn't account for relative air viscosity, surface area of the bee, and air sacs within the bee.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2003, 04:06:28 AM »
Originally posted by rc51
did we not go to veit nam after the frenchys got there butts kicked there?

no

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2003, 01:48:24 PM »
Originally posted by Naso
C'mon slow, we are bashing France, not US.

So, in this case, it's allowed by the international law even to use the "we saved your sorry a...." biological weapon.

:D

sorry bud....but as soon as its the usa's turn...i'll be all over it:eek:

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2003, 02:00:36 PM »
Originally posted by -tronski-
Congrats your in a club of one: the people who think the Vietnam war was won

Tronsky

Congrats, you are a complete tard.

I never said it was won. But for winning the tard award, you get an entire year's supply to "Hooked on Phonics".

Don't let it go to waste!
-SW