Author Topic: Joystick Help Please.  (Read 267 times)

Offline Fairace

• Zinc Member
Joystick Help Please.
« on: July 15, 2003, 03:00:48 PM »
I am have some throttle problems with my configuration in gameplay. I cannot fluctuate speed. its a new Microsoft sidewinder II and i ever returned it and replaced it. so it works well with my system in offline testing. I am dancing around and cannot stable myself. my first two days were great game play no problems untill calibration was recommended. I am really frustrated and could use some help. Also to tighten up that pitch and roll problem. it feels really really loose in flight.
:(  please help

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Joystick Help Please.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 03:57:16 PM »
did you set it up in AH? if so maybe try adjusting it offline. and you do have to recalibrate in AH often. try calbrate in windows first or if it has some calibration program that came with the stick. ive never had one like yours so im not sure.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
Joystick Help Please.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 05:11:35 PM »
Setting up your stick is probably THE most important thing in this game !! Its a tricky thing, because everyone likes it a different way. Check out the Mafia's web site and click on the Aces High Info link, There are a bunch of help pages set-up there in plain english, including the hows and whys of stick set-up. Good luck !