Author Topic: Had to put my cat under today  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Had to put my cat under today
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2003, 04:17:16 AM »
Mac, I appreciate your words, thank you.  I miss my brother, what tore me up so much more was to see the hurt in my parent's eyes.  My own pain was bearable(if that kind of pain can indeed be considered as such), but to see the hurt in their eyes was heartbreaking.  I got over it as much as one can, in some ways my parents never did. We all will have to deal w/ grandparents, parents, even siblings dying.. parents expect to have their children out live them, I feel for any parent who goes thru what mine did.
My parents are still alive, I've considered their mortality as they are both in their 60's now. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you  have coped well w/ the loss of your parent..inevitable doesn't mean easy.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2003, 04:23:49 AM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2003, 04:40:53 AM »
I wanna say it, I really do, but I just wont stoop that low...but gosh I wanna.

Offline DmdMac

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2003, 09:37:21 AM »
Originally posted by Trikky
Howdy Sixpence, yep it's Jimi but he's looking extra warped because of the 60 x 60 pixel format, and tbh I've never heard of the other guy you mentioned.

I've been pondering the use of avatars and I'm not sure he's appropriate, think I'm more of a Wiley Coyote.

From my days in the Army, I read an article on the nature of sergeants.  As added appeal, they had a hand-drawn graphic of a crusty, rough and tumble sergeant in helmet and combat webbing, holding a teddy bear.  I wish I had save it. That would be mine. But since I did not, I got another idea :D

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2003, 10:00:49 AM »
Strange how this thread which was about Pfunk's loss has changed.  :rolleyes:

Sorry Pfunk. Sometimes people are just not nice but that is the nature of the board. People like to hide behind them.

Pfunk.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Pfunk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2003, 10:04:34 AM »
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2003, 10:08:53 AM »
Pfunk, I am sorry for your loss, and sorry for the disrespectful way some people chose to act, when they could have just as easily not posted at all.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com