Author Topic: Great E-bay Auction  (Read 677 times)

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Great E-bay Auction
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2003, 02:34:03 PM »
Dear Sir,
We at Garrett Turbo are most honored and happy that you selected our turbo as part of the performance package for this fine racer. We take pride in our product and we believe that our turbos, like this fine racer, are the best in the market. Therefore, we would like to offer you a substantial sum of "sponsorship" money. The only thing we ask is to "Please removed our company sticker from the windshield!"
Thank you
From the Chairman and CEO, Garrett Turbo

LOL!  The ad was good... the responses were great.  Amazing how many ricers out there told this guy he didn't know ****.  I personally liked the "Timex Tach" with the hour, minute and second hands on it.

MiniD

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Great E-bay Auction
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2003, 02:39:48 PM »
anyone that would pay more then 10 dollars for a beanie baby needs to be dragged out and shot in the streets in front of all their realitives.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Great E-bay Auction
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2003, 02:47:51 PM »
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Great E-bay Auction
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2003, 02:51:13 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
He has posted another auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=2960761236
LOL! he's sold 1.  I do like the "give me money to buy beer" aspect he threw in there.  But... it's much better just walking up to someone and telling them to give you their wallet or you'll step on their toe.  You get more money and more beer.

MiniD

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Great E-bay Auction
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2003, 03:43:03 PM »
My son-in-law made about $30K one year trading them and other collectibles while working his way through college. My granddaughter now has a room full of the ones he had when the bottom fell out.  :D
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Great E-bay Auction
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2003, 11:39:41 PM »
:rofl   I'm freakin crying........first the beanie baby thing than that CAR!......OMG when I saw he had a plastic rubbermade trash can for a roof scoop  I"M FREAKIN CRYIN