Author Topic: What? No WMD in Iraq?  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 03:21:15 PM »
wow naku!

thanks for opening my eyes man!

I see it is all america/bushs fault - we ARE evil!!!
wow thanks again!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

now stfu pls
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Nakhui

What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 03:28:17 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
wow naku!

wow thanks again!!

now stfu pls

Am I supose to be intimidated because you want me to STFU?

That's rather hostile, because I didn't say any one was evil.

You're being rather absurd.

Read the article.

I'm amazed at all the Bush zealots on this board who are absolutely blind to any discussion on this issue.

Reaonsable and intelligent people are looking into this matter and they are finding Iraq had no WMD.

And that begs the question, why was the Bush Administration so adamantly convinced there was?

The military intelligence just wasn't there to support their point of view.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 03:54:25 PM »
Its not about Bush to me.  I thought the US should have marched to Baghdad back in 91.  Im pleased it has finally happened, Bush or not.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Nakhui

What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 04:22:50 PM »
Originally posted by CMC Airboss
Despite their assertions, they have zero evidence (files, photos, documents) that substantiates the claims from the "Carnegie Endowment for International Peace -- a nonpartisan, respected group that opposed the war in Iraq."  Also lacking was detail concerning which WMD's were destroyed and when.  Also, consider the sources - two entities with agendas that opposed any action in Iraq.

Airboss

Perhaps you did not read the actual report by the Carnegie Endowment. They have files, photos, and documents. All of these sources obtained from the US Governement. Such as declassified intel reports that were given to the White House... and transcripts of interviews with US Government intel analysists.

There are congressmen, not democrats, but republicans, who were for the war, voted for the war, support Bush, and are now asking questions why WMD have not been found - does that mean they are biased?

No they are just searching for what went wrong with the Military intelligence.... why isn't it as accurate as the Bush Administration lead everyone to believe.

Here's the actual report:
http://www.ceip.org/files/nonprolif/default.asp

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 05:07:56 PM »
Who gives a rat's prettythang about WMD. I just bought a new Lincoln
Navigator we need that oil, Camels run on hay.

Offline CMC Airboss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 05:32:03 PM »
Originally posted by Nakhui
They have files, photos, and documents. All of these sources obtained from the US Governement. Such as declassified intel reports that were given to the White House... and transcripts of interviews with US Government intel analysists.
Yes, and that is the problem.  They justify their conclusions from the same sources that they refute.  They do not have access to the classified files that did or do document WMD existance in Iraq.  Where is this group's evidence any kind of weapon destruction?  It does not appear that the Carnegie group ever went to Iraq to conduct an investigation.  Its just three people using news clips, public testimonials, and selected reports (and probably the internet) to draw a conclusion.

Again, the report's authors do not have any files, facts, or photos from Iraq that justify and prove their findings that any weapons were destroyed.  When I viewed this report, I took it for what it was - an opinion from an organization with a focused agenda.

Airboss

Offline majic

• Silver Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
"This is common knowledge among the intel community. Whispered in hushed voices in the hall ways. "

"This story actually broke yesterday. I've known about it for a few months now - while it was being written."

Trying to say something here?

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2004, 12:01:09 AM »
I think they gave up long ago in finding WMD's. And now just hoping that over time everyone will forget the main selling point to the public for the war.

Unfortunetly for Blair it's going to cost him his job come election time, not sure about Bush though.

...-Gixer
~Hells Angels~

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2004, 12:07:07 AM »
Bush Lied??? How could this be?

Why are you worried about it? Go have a Big Mac, some Vodka, and STFU.  Mail me a bride while your at it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 09:22:00 AM by Slash27 »

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2004, 03:33:20 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
wow naku!

wow thanks again!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

now stfu pls

Hey Eagler i love ur posts. They are always concise significant and even a little bit sophisticated.
BTW:
Did u knew that u cant turn everything into black and white and did u knew that people can have different point of views without hating each other?

Offline strk

• Nickel Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2004, 07:14:33 AM »
David Kay quit the investigation and the whole WMD search has been largely de-funded.  I guess Kay's earlier report WAS smoke and mirrors after all.  

strk

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 07:53:42 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Mail me a bride while your at it.

ROTFLOL!  Oh my...that busted me up!  Hey, wonder how many American girls are Mail brides to Russia? (snicker)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 08:24:16 AM »
Reminds me of Nexus.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 08:31:44 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
ROTFLOL!  Oh my...that busted me up!  Hey, wonder how many American girls are Mail brides to Russia? (snicker)

I have several friends who married American women. One of my classmates lived in Houston for almost ten years with his American wife and finally sold his house etc and came back to Moscow with his family. His second child was born here.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
What? No WMD in Iraq?
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 08:39:57 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
I have several friends who married American women. One of my classmates lived in Houston for almost ten years with his American wife and finally sold his house etc and came back to Moscow with his family. His second child was born here.

Thats not mail order. Sorry, try again.