Author Topic: Next, start my own cult...  (Read 205 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Next, start my own cult...
« on: January 09, 2004, 12:31:46 PM »
sand

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 12:37:30 PM »
$$$

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 12:54:44 PM »
You can become a legally ordained minister, instantly, online, at this website. The Universal Life Church is totally non-denominational, interfaith and welcomes all religions. After you fill out the ordination form, you will receive a pop-up instant credential, which serves as your receipt of your ordination. Print it immediately.

As a ULC (Universal Life Church) minister, you can officiate one wedding ceremony or you can make weddings, funerals, baptisms, house blessings, etc. your business. You can even start your own ministry. The Universal Life Church is interfaith and non-denominational.

They even offer a "Ministry In A Box" package. :lol

In other news today:

SALT LAKE CITY Jan. 9 — One of the two people suspected of kidnapping teenager Elizabeth Smart 19 months ago from her Salt Lake City home has been found incompetent to stand trial, a judge ruled Friday.

Two mental health experts had earlier found her not competent to stand trial, but a hearing was scheduled Friday to contest those rulings.

"I do not believe myself to be mentally ill or infirm or incompetent in the eyes of the Lord," she said in the court document.

The experts were unable to "understand the special nature of my relationship with God and my role as a minister and servant unto Him. ... Their inability to understand is also a result of their different belief system, and the influence of Satan's subtle powers on them."