Author Topic: This board reflects the MA very well  (Read 1583 times)

Offline YardBird

• Zinc Member
This board reflects the MA very well
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2001, 11:59:00 AM »
Opinions are like buttholes: everybody has one, and MINE is the only one that doesn't stink!  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2001, 12:29:00 PM »
Well .... that's your opinion. *ShruG*  ;)

Offline FlyingDuckSittingSwan

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2001, 12:57:00 PM »
Thanks for your support Am0n. Though deep down I sense these guys really like me. I think they're just a bit shy to admit it though.  :D

By the way, I was with Knights during my 2 weeks, and I just thought some of them were nasty (not all). So I left and joined the Rooks. Much more welcoming. Just thought I'd add that.

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
Originally posted by FlyingDuckSittingSwan:
Well, in the MA you furball, wait for a poor lone sole to wander by, then pounce on him. (cos you people are good fighter pilots) You people are SO brave. HAHAHA. What heroes!

May I suggest a Pink Plane.... I'm sure HT could whip something up...    :D

A quote from Michael Fletcher about WarBirds but definitely applies here: "The first thing to remember about the Warbirds arena is that it is totally unscripted. Also there is absolutely no "fairness" designed into the whole procedure. In fact, most successful pilots succeed by making sure it's as unfair as possible - in their favor.  They will look for and press every advantage they have.  Altitude, numbers, superior plane type  - no edge is ever too big, and mercy is a strange word that was left out of their vocabulary at birth. They were born with a killer instinct to end all killer instincts, and it never wore off."
Fletchman's Page

<Seriously>
Do some time in the training arena WITH a trainer and realize this. A2A combat is NOT chivalrous and it is NOT fair.  In AH, most people ultimately die because of poor decisions made minutes before they engage...  Not because of the mistakes while engaged.  "Know thy plane"  The rest is gravy..

Try the link... It will help!

:cool:Max - Out! :cool:

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: BigMax ]

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2001, 01:48:00 PM »
Sorry Lazs, I think I owe you a nickle. :D

In the context of the conversation, this is pretty darn funny!

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2001, 02:24:00 PM »
Paging Dr. Rude.

Dr. Rude....Code Blue.

Offline ET

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2001, 05:19:00 PM »
But yet,if he had to pay a nickel for every insensative remark,,,Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
      • http://No
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2001, 05:51:00 PM »
Yeah, I agree with Aamon!!!!!!!  I was ostracized and expletivacided when I voiced my opinion recently!!!!.

Shame on you all!!!!.

Errr hold on, then FlyingFluckShittingTurkey called me nasty names and insulted my honor for no reason whatsoever.

btw Hitech, can I have my name back pllllllleasseee!!!??????

Confused AKA Zygote

:(

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2001, 06:01:00 PM »
I did not call you names, per se, Pyemia. I just demanded you grow a pair cos I saw you were starting to go all marshmellowy by apologising (yes, it's spelt with an S!).

Seeing I got a lot of grief by people suggesting I was you, if you were half decent you'd apologise.  :o

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2001, 06:05:00 PM »
apologise v 1: make excuses for [syn: apologize, excuse, justify, rationalize] 2: acknowledge faults [syn: apologize]

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2001, 06:14:00 PM »
Yes Kieran...and your point is? If it's that it's spelt with a Z in the US of A, then I know. By the way, considering you Americans speak English, why did you decide it appropriate to change the S to Z and call a pavement a sidewalk and a lift an elevator. How quirky is that!!!  :D

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2001, 06:19:00 PM »
It's like talking with Nostradamus, all you ever say is, "I know! I know! What, you didn't know that?"  ;)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2001, 11:20:00 PM »
Your complaint against non-British English speaking countries with attached request for attention in general has been duly noted and passed up the chain of command. You may expect a response within 2 weeks.

Originally posted by FlyingDuckSittingSwan:
Yes Kieran...and your point is? If it's that it's spelt with a Z in the US of A, then I know. By the way, considering you Americans speak English, why did you decide it appropriate to change the S to Z and call a pavement a sidewalk and a lift an elevator. How quirky is that!!!   :D

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
      • http://No
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2001, 11:22:00 PM »
Spilt wif an "Z" in Gondawanaland to.  Least it is according to my Collins Compact Gondawanaland Dictionary.

FDSS - Just chill out doooooode. Bong?

:D

Offline majic

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2001, 11:32:00 PM »
Geeze Zygote/pyemia.  70 posts already?  What has it been, a week?  I've been on months and have maybe 115.