Author Topic: It's official!!! North Korea's Dictator Kim Jong Il endorses John Kerry!  (Read 499 times)

Offline bpti

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
It's official!!! North Korea's Dictator Kim Jong Il endorses John Kerry!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 06:30:05 PM »
just worry about getting chimpy out and ending this disastrous administration...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 07:01:14 PM »
Originally posted by irritant
Bush has thrown away just about all of the plans for any kind of peace with North Korea. This is anything but news.

NK did this by breaking it's promise not to use it's nuclear plant for weapons production. What would you do, roll over for NK and let them get away with it? I guess Bush should have just bent over for them and gave them all the money and food they wanted.

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2004, 07:05:21 PM »
Originally posted by bpti
just worry about getting chimpy out and ending this disastrous administration...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To get a bigger one.  If Kerry wins...and lord knows I hope he don't , I wonder what this place will be like if he lives up to what we on the more conservative side think he will. :confused:

Offline irritant

• Zinc Member
      • http://stopbeingsonosy
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2004, 07:37:08 PM »
NK started up their weapons program after Bush put them in the 'Axis of Evil', among other things. Although I think that that will only make things much worse, I can understand a little bit why they feel threatened by Bush.

GRUNHERZ, I'll assume that the liberal remark wasn't directed to me, considering the fact that I am a moderate.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2004, 07:51:40 PM »
NK started up their weapons program after Bush put them in the 'Axis of Evil'.

No.
It's been going on for over a decade.
They only publicized it after the Bush admin. stopped paying the nuclear blackmail that Clinton had been paying.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2004, 07:52:39 PM »
Originally posted by irritant
NK started up their weapons program after Bush put them in the 'Axis of Evil', among other things. Although I think that that will only make things much worse, I can understand a little bit why they feel threatened by Bush.

GRUNHERZ, I'll assume that the liberal remark wasn't directed to me, considering the fact that I am a moderate.

OK, nonetheless you are an ill informed person regarding North Korea.