Author Topic: No Wmd's  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2004, 10:13:30 AM »
Saddam and his buddies had several million bullets available, and in theory...if every bullet hit someone in the nugget then maybe they could be classified as wmd's.....dunno :p

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
No Wmd's
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2004, 10:27:48 AM »
damn! I hate politics!

ok here,s a little logic for ya kiddies

A) Iraq was DEFINATLY engaged with either the procurment, development, or manufacture of WMD IE. nuclear, biologic, or chemical.....FACT

B) Iraq was activly engaged in the procurement, development and or manufacture of a delivery system for WMD's...FACT

C) Iraq that they would use WMD's {remember a few years ago him waving detonators for a nuclear weapon?}....FACT

At the TIME there was nothing to lead us to believe that he didnt have them or at least soon would.

SO, givin these facts at the TIME what should we have done when openly threatened by the Iraqi leadership?

In other words..so they didn't find any should we have taken the chance that he never would AND that if he did have em OR get em that he wouldn't use them?
Logic would say NO

Also it would be both strategically and tactically inept NOT to act on the above info at the time!
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2004, 10:42:36 AM »
WilldCrd... was it wrong to not do a first strike against cccp too then?.. i mean they had them, and could very well have chosen to fire first :D

You cant slap people/countries around just cause they may or may not do something to you in the future.

blah.....nevermind, these topics gets me very sleepy ..carry on without me

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2004, 10:49:30 AM »
I gotta say that even though I am a supporter of the current administration I may have to conceed that we were possibly deceived about the WMDs.

I think that it is perfectly plausible that Iraqi personnel working on the developement of subject WMD's may have lied in order to keep their heads securely upon their shoulders.

Perhaps the administration could be a little more forthcoming with regard to this issue.

I wish we could openly say psssst it's about the oil dummy!

Then we could just move on.  I would not want us garrisoning Iraq for the next 100 years.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 10:55:18 AM by storch »

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2004, 10:52:23 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
WilldCrd... was it wrong to not do a first strike against cccp too then?.. i mean they had them, and could very well have chosen to fire first :D

You cant slap people/countries around just cause they may or may not do something to you in the future.

blah.....nevermind, these topics gets me very sleepy ..carry on without me

ditto on the topic making ya sleepy!

the cccp didnt run around threatening to use them like sadahm did. and he also went 10 yrs or so constantly looking for ways to violate the UN santctions and treatys. Iraq had plenty of chances to comply. and they knew what the consequences or their actions were.
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2004, 10:55:19 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I gotta say that even though I am a supporter of the current administration I may have to conced that we were possibly deceived about the WMDs.

I think that it is perfectly plausible that Iraqi personnel working on the developement of subject WMD's may have lied in order to keep their heads securely upon their shoulders.

Perhaps the administration could be a little more forthcoming with regard to this issue.

I wish we could openly say psssst it's about the oil dummy!

Then we could just move on.  I would not want us garrisoning Iraq for the next 100 years.

I agree it's a very complex issue.
If there was jungle there one would almost think this was about vietnam

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2004, 10:57:19 AM »
That is my exact concern, that and that this Bush seems to be leaning towards micromanagement from washington.  That would be a dreadful mistake.

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2004, 11:04:28 AM »
Originally posted by stegor
Ohhh....sure they must have  hidden WMD, otherwise what the f**k they need all that sand there??

Just read that.  sadly that has become my opinion as well.  very funny though. I give it a 9.96 on the laughometer.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
No Wmd's
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2004, 11:19:55 AM »
Storch, not to single you out, but you seem to focus on politics.

On a bet, can you just post something interesting? Anything. What's going on in your life?

Something we might enjoy.

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2004, 11:29:29 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo

On a bet, can you just post something interesting? Anything. What's going on in your life?

just had to have rectal surgery.  they had to remove my wife's shoe from my arse.  she is angry about the time I spend in front of the computer.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2004, 11:30:01 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo

...ummm .. any daughter ? :D

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2004, 11:32:17 AM »
Originally posted by lada
...ummm .. any daughter ? :D

Two but they only like men :rofl

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2004, 11:33:33 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
OMG ROFL!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

on the serface you might find that funny but the soviet union was not a dictatorship and they didnt jump to the nuclear option at every turn otherwise we would all be dead now.  guess you totallly missed my point.....some folks can't see the forest despite the trees

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2004, 11:34:33 AM »
Originally posted by storch
Two but they only like men :rofl

Are they hotties? single?

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2004, 11:39:19 AM »
read previous post