Author Topic: No Wmd's  (Read 1080 times)

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
No Wmd's
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2004, 11:46:08 AM »
Originally posted by WilldCrd
damn! I hate politics!

ok here,s a little logic for ya kiddies

A) Iraq was DEFINATLY engaged with either the procurment, development, or manufacture of WMD IE. nuclear, biologic, or chemical.....FACT

B) Iraq was activly engaged in the procurement, development and or manufacture of a delivery system for WMD's...FACT

C) Iraq that they would use WMD's {remember a few years ago him waving detonators for a nuclear weapon?}....FACT

At the TIME there was nothing to lead us to believe that he didnt have them or at least soon would.

SO, givin these facts at the TIME what should we have done when openly threatened by the Iraqi leadership?

In other words..so they didn't find any should we have taken the chance that he never would AND that if he did have em OR get em that he wouldn't use them?
Logic would say NO

Also it would be both strategically and tactically inept NOT to act on the above info at the time!

here ill help you
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2004, 11:48:54 AM »
GS

Shouldnt you be getting drunk right about now GS? ..after all its May 16th and all the hot little "russejenter" are running wild with their panties aorund their ankles :D

.....i am. Mia & mom are in Oslo at "svigers" so im free to chase them :aok

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
No Wmd's
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2004, 11:59:12 AM »
Originally posted by storch
just had to have rectal surgery.  they had to remove my wife's shoe from my arse.  she is angry about the time I spend in front of the computer.

Har har?

Dolt.

I give.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2004, 11:59:30 AM »
Two but they only like men :rofl

chmm age ? :)

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2004, 12:02:02 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
So YOU just decided to act AGAINST the UN? What possible threat was Iraq to the US of A? None, nothing, nada.

your not serious are you?

and um no I /WE didnt go against the UN
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2004, 12:09:11 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
Har har?

Dolt.

I give.

jeez you are hard to please.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2004, 12:11:20 PM »
Yes I am. Iraq was no threat to the US. The US does not have the right to enforce UN resolutions without a UN mandate. The UN did not mandate the invasion. The invasion was a direct violation of the UN charter. The Invasion was illegal.

no threat? at all? you sure about that?
The UN does not make US foreighn policy.
Iraq violated vurtually all of the conditions of the treaty

BTW the United States is a soveighn Nation we are not governed by the UN nor is any other Nation for that matter
Violation of the UN charter? Illegal? i guess everything Iraq had been doing was okey-dokey right?

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2004, 12:12:16 PM »
Originally posted by lada
chmm age ? :)

24 and 20 if I knew how to post photos I would.  they are very fine young ladies.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2004, 12:16:13 PM »
24 and 20 if I knew how to post photos I would.  they are very fine young ladies.

go to photobucket. com
register upload your pics there then  copy the the link then when posting click on the IMG tab past the link click submit

viola your done!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2004, 12:18:37 PM »
Here we go again.

:rofl
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2004, 12:19:17 PM »
LOL! You bastard! I'm 30, if I go chasing russe panties I'd be locked up! No I'll just have to get drunk and sob in a corner. ;)

well... i turned 29 on may 11th so im not that much younger :D

come to my place and ill get you drunk and into a russedress :D

storch

No Wmd's
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2004, 12:22:19 PM »
You are a signature nation to the UN Charter. The UN Charter prohibits any military action not taken in self-defence, or specifically mandated by the UN. Iraq was no military threat to the USA. How many UN resolutions Iraq had violated is irrelevant, only the UN can decide what to do about nations violating UN resolution. The US did not have a treaty with Iraq, the UN did. GW1 was a UN operation ... it was a UN coalition.

GS is right.  that's why many of us who are to the right advocate our exit from the United Nations.  I fail to see how that body benefits very much.  The return that we get for our investment is very very poor indeed.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
No Wmd's
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2004, 12:24:27 PM »
Nilsen, your a BBS post dork. You don't get it. When someone points it out, lay low.

Just saying.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2004, 12:25:06 PM »
You are a signature nation to the UN Charter. The UN Charter prohibits any military action not taken in self-defence, or specifically mandated by the UN. Iraq was no military threat to the USA. How many UN resolutions Iraq had violated is irrelevant, only the UN can decide what to do about nations violating UN resolution. The US did not have a treaty with Iraq, the UN did. GW1 was a UN operation ... it was a UN coalition.

truth be told the UN is an inefectual
and corrupt outfit that can't even decide what hand to wipe with when on the crapper.

and by your resoning Then how many resolutions any other country has violated is irrelevent as well. If Iraq isnt held accountalbe why should the US be ?

It's got to work the same for everybody or it doesn't work at all

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
No Wmd's
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2004, 12:27:30 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
Nilsen, your a BBS post dork. You don't get it. When someone points it out, lay low.

Just saying.

ouch!