Author Topic: Without refuting evidence, I am the FIRST in AHII..  (Read 888 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Without refuting evidence, I am the FIRST in AHII..
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2004, 06:26:27 PM »
BTW LePaul returned the favor shortly after when the dirty steenkin bassstage snuck up on me for point blank low six shot..

The new damage model DOES work on the micron level..

There were teeny weenie wittle piles of smoldering poop scattered over a half a square mile area..

All that poop didn't affect the frame rates a bit.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2004, 03:32:09 AM »
my AHI cheats dont work in AHII. now I have to hack it all over again :mad:

Bozon
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2004, 08:02:52 AM »
lol nopoop
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2004, 09:32:39 AM »
Originally posted by nopoop
BTW LePaul returned the favor shortly after when the dirty steenkin bassstage snuck up on me for point blank low six shot..

The new damage model DOES work on the micron level..

There were teeny weenie wittle piles of smoldering poop scattered over a half a square mile area..

All that poop didn't affect the frame rates a bit.

Hehe, sawwwwy.  I couldnt pass it up.  You had just lifted off and two guys were on the runway.  I had a Typhoon full of rockets.  So I sent them some "love" and you were just hanging there...so you got a sprinkling of 20mm love too  ;)

Heh...I know who XXXXX was.  I was trying to help him out in the dogfight you two were having.  But to be fair, didnt he tease back that it was the "skill tease"?  

Oh, btw...I didnt land that 3 kill sortie.  I had blood spray in the cockpit and didnt start passing out much until the gear was extended.  Once it was out, I was passing out every 3 seconds.  Hmmmmmmmm.....so much for landing

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2004, 11:43:32 AM »
Originally posted by LePaul
But to be fair, didnt he tease back that it was the "skill tease"?

Hehe yea he said that, I shot him a and he responded it was an air vulch and he could out stall fight anyone one on one.  If you wouldn't have arrived I KNOW he would have got me :D

One of the very few I landed. Jeez I think I fought off that base for a couple of hours, great time. Good fights.

But if there's blood on the canopy, it gets ugly fast. I've landed only one wounded. I faded out on auto level slow on long final, faded in to flare to land, faded out just after I touched down, faded in to apply the brakes.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 11:53:10 AM by nopoop »
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2004, 12:22:07 PM »
Originally posted by nopoop

But if there's blood on the canopy, it gets ugly fast. I've landed only one wounded. I faded out on auto level slow on long final, faded in to flare to land, faded out just after I touched down, faded in to apply the brakes.

Id lost both engines in a P-38, was passing out...in between fade outs, I got it on the runway as my remaining engine konked out...when I came to, I had come to a stop no more than 5 feet beyond the runway.  Uggh!   LOL

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2004, 12:33:33 PM »
We're trying to trade XXXXX to the small 4th world country (the pawns)
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation