Author Topic: Who said it was a good idea to make peace with al-Sadr  (Read 2272 times)

storch

Who said it was a good idea to make peace with al-Sadr
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2004, 02:33:09 PM »
Originally posted by xrtoronto
your opinion, as is your education, weightless;)

written like the true liberal that you are.  tell us about your marvelous education/life experience.  I'm still waiting for the response to your allegation of my overusage of remarking on the obvious frailty of the Canadian education system.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 02:42:09 PM by storch »

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2004, 02:48:57 PM »
If I trusted my skills in the kitchen, I'd sear some ahi tonight. Had some at a restaurant on Saturday and have been craving it ever since. Nice and rare.

Offline flyingaround

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2004, 03:12:59 PM »

Being from St. Louis, I attended Washington University (father wanted cornell)

Rankings

In 2004, U.S. News & World Report places 17 Washington University graduate and professional programs in their top-10 rankings. The School of Medicine is number two in the nation, and 11 of the departments and programs in medicine are ranked in the top 10. The George Warren Brown School of Social Work is ranked number two in the nation, and three Arts & Sciences areas are ranked in the top 10. The School of Law's clinical training program ranked number four. The Department of Biomedical Engineering is ranked number 14, despite having only been founded in 1997.

Where did you attend btw?  You seem to want to flout something here, so let's see what you are alluding to?

ALSO, as opposed to even ATTEMPTIMG to debate any of my points, you instead chose to do the "typical" and IMHO comical stance of "look at Israel!! look at Israel!!" which is bunk.  Israel is a seperate issue.  Don't change the subject (lol I know you HAVE to change it, you have no way of backing up your opinion.  I just want it to be obvious).  I will be happy to debate Israel with you AFTER we have finished the current discussion.

The topic at hand was Iraq, and what you stated.  Please stick with the subject (if you can, which I doubt because your position is not only HORRIBLY thought out, but also undefendable).  

All you are showing so far is your ignorance (which is obvious) but the HILLARIOUS part is you are trying to say that you are somehow so vastly superior to me/us (ROFL uh huh.  I did more before I was 21 than you will probably do in your lifetime)  
Stick with the subject please, or concede.  Defend your opinion, or admit your just another wanna be keyboard jockey who has all the intellectual depth of my dog's arse.

Ok...outside of "blow it out your arse" please (attempt) to show me WHY you are right.  Don't change the subject.
WMLute

III/JG26 9th ST WidowMakers

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2004, 03:14:44 PM »
I'm going to roast some rainbow. (if I catch some)
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2004, 03:37:56 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
No way!  We evil Amreekans are installing a dictatorship!!!!

And it a well know fact the Ameerikaaann won't ever to that...

Neither the French :D

Offline xrtoronto

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2004, 03:59:37 PM »
Originally posted by flyingaround
ALSO, as opposed to even ATTEMPTIMG to debate any of my points, you instead chose to do the "typical" and IMHO comical stance of "look at Israel!! look at Israel!!" which is bunk.  Israel is a seperate issue.

It's only a seperate issue if I let you make it one. You said you went after Iraq because if UN violations...i stated that israel has more UN violations than evey other country in history. (87) That's why I called you a hyprocrite.

The topic at hand was Iraq, and what you stated.  Please stick with the subject (if you can, which I doubt because your position is not only HORRIBLY thought out, but also undefendable).

you now ask me to 'defend' an 'undefendable' position? btw: the correct word is indefensible.

I did more before I was 21 than you will probably do in your lifetime)  

have you been stalking me? how much do you know about me to make that assertion?

Stick with the subject please, or concede.  Defend your opinion, or admit your just another wanna be keyboard jockey who has all the intellectual depth of my dog's arse.

I will do neither. I don't concede; I will not defend my position to YOU.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 04:03:02 PM by xrtoronto »

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2004, 04:03:30 PM »
when are you going to take the worlds biggest terrorists to task: israel?

This statement alone makes you a complete moron.

Actually your "statement" does not make you a moron, it just reveals the moron you are.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 04:06:00 PM by NUKE »

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2004, 04:09:46 PM »
xrtoronto,

Did you read my post on the United Nations?

Crumpp

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2004, 04:26:58 PM »
when are you going to take the worlds biggest terrorists to task: israel?

Why do you hate the jews so much?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2004, 04:38:28 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Why do you hate the jews so much?

he hates them because they are always hijacking planes and sending suicide bombers to kill civilians. Everyone knows Israel is the number one terrorist state in the world......geeze Grun, I thought you went to college :)

Every country is on the lookout for Jewish terrorists....

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2004, 05:07:22 PM »

you now ask me to 'defend' an 'undefendable' position? btw: the correct word is indefensible.

Indefensible:

Inexcusable; unpardonable: indefensible behavior.
Invalid; untenable: an indefensible assumption.
Vulnerable to physical attack: indefensible borders

Undefendable:

adj : not defended or capable of being defended; "an open city"; "open to attack" [syn: assailable, undefended, open]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

One Proto ad-hominem argument: repelled

I deserve seared ahi now for sure.

storch

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2004, 05:42:15 PM »

I'm still awaiting your reply gradeschooler.

storch

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2004, 05:43:20 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
he hates them because they are always hijacking planes and sending suicide bombers to kill civilians. Everyone knows Israel is the number one terrorist state in the world......geeze Grun, I thought you went to college :)

Every country is on the lookout for Jewish terrorists....

He hates them because he is probably an arab living in Canada.

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2004, 05:43:46 PM »
xrtoronto,

Why should the United States wring it's hands about UN involvement when the indecisiveness and inept UN Forces create more problems for the populace they claim to be helping?  In Srebrenica Dutch peacekeepers stood by and watched the people they were there to protect in a UN SAFE ZONE be lead off to be slaughtered.  I for one was ashamed the United States was member of it that day.  Read about the attrocites committed by UN Peacekeepers in Sierra Leone.

Sure we want the support of the world and a consensus would be nice but not at the price of our security or the people of Iraq.  

Crumpp

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2004, 05:49:52 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
I'm going to roast some rainbow. (if I catch some)

o.O