Author Topic: pisses you off  (Read 1550 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
pisses you off
« on: July 17, 2004, 04:17:39 PM »
when you shoot someones tail off an enemy in a quick 1 second burst and then break off to either land or move to the next enemy and the guy that was behind you follows YOUR kill to the deck and unloads into him, and steals your kill.:(

WTF!!!

Offline Fruda

• Silver Member
pisses you off
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 05:25:36 PM »
Well, to prevent that, you have to shoot the hell outta the guy. I usually wait until I either get an explosion kill, or I shoot two wings off.

Offline SELECTOR

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
pisses you off
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 05:32:23 PM »
yep i hate the scrap feeders too

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
pisses you off
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 05:37:53 PM »
Shoot em till they splode Dont leave any scraps for anyone

Almost as annoying is the guys that insist on shooting over your shoulder at the guy your on then whining about killshooter.
This type of play is the cause of fully 80% of all the killshooting incidents I've seen

Good for em
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
pisses you off
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 07:08:31 PM »
Thats the way I get most of my killses.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
pisses you off
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2004, 07:52:41 PM »
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Corpse ****ers.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
pisses you off
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2004, 08:18:26 PM »
heres another one i did tonight...

got 30 kills in a tiger doing what else? of course spawn camping, and couldnt land them because i knew as soon as i peeked my turret out of the tree's the swarm of aircraft over head would swoop down on me with vengence. so i go for the tower button knowing full well that id ditch, but hey at least none of them got the kill on me:D

still erks me sometimes that we cant land gv's within our base area of operations id guess you'd call it, just would have loved to see that ***you got 30 kills message*** probably would have gave me a woody ha:rofl

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
pisses you off
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 08:29:22 PM »
you know there are far greater things to worry about in life than who steals whos kills and where you can and cannot land a kill.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
pisses you off
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2004, 09:07:02 PM »
Steal killers do suck but what I hate is working on a guy for a bit, getting right in the saddle, fixing to pull the trigger and some moron shoots tracers over me and the bad guy starts flopping like a fish or dives to the deck.

If someone is in the saddle, DON"T interfere.

If an enemy is fighting 2 or more of your guys, DON'T interfere.

If an enemy is going down, DON'T waste ammo and E trying to steal a kill.

I always get a kick out of 6 guys chasing 1 P-51 or something. It's just so stupid!

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
pisses you off
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2004, 09:40:57 PM »
gentlemen here's a new one on me...

never had this happen to me before????

im left clueless

im tailing a high spit in a p51d he looks to be in auto climb right, he never see's me so i get with in 400, line up, open up with my guns and hit sprite hit sprite, then nothing! my rounds start flying through the guy as if he was never there then i fly right through him, like he was one of my fellow country men! and while im just dumb founded at what just happend i turn too look back and he opens up on me and im dead! WOW wtf just happened!:confused:

chalk one more up for the lag monster i guess huh?

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
pisses you off
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2004, 09:46:09 PM »
Originally posted by 68DevilM
chalk one more up for the lag monster i guess huh?

Yup.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
pisses you off
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2004, 10:22:56 PM »
Add another to that dipstick

Do not cherry pick the enemy in front of your buddy when the enemies buddy is nearby unengaged.

Offline Hyrax81st

• Copper Member
pisses you off
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2004, 10:41:12 PM »
Yes... I love the countrymen who fly in between you and the enemy you have already saddled up on and while you are firing he gets into your bullet stream and YOU DIE...

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
pisses you off
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2004, 10:57:17 PM »
Originally posted by Hyrax81st
Yes... I love the countrymen who fly in between you and the enemy you have already saddled up on and while you are firing he gets into your bullet stream and YOU DIE...

that ones the best right there hyrax, that has to happen to me at least once a night, funny thing is that when i was playing earlier today and that guy ohh whats was his fricken name??? ohh well does'nt matter there seems to be hundreds of them.. anyways after he stole that kill from me i imediately got of for a second and posted this thread, and got back in the game imediately after, went right back to the same base uped my favorite fighter and started defending ony to have the same guy try to do it to me again!!! WTF!! i got on ranfe channel and said hey so and so "did i or did i not just shoot that guys tail off? he says yep i say well you do know if you follow him down and shoot him till he blows up your stealling kills right?" no reply i called him a bottom scaper and he left that base and went else where...

so what ever your name was!!!:aok your awesome

Offline blutic

• Copper Member
pisses you off
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2004, 11:44:56 PM »
I dont care, steal my kill, cover my 6 and I will cover yours. A furball is a furball targets present themselves shoot the daylights out of them.
Hanging above the action and trying to decide if you will be violating  someones rules will get you killed real quick.
Shoot the red thingies:D
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.—Dwight Eisenhower, April 16, 1953