Author Topic: Michael Moore fans... A small note from the 911 report for you..  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Michael Moore fans... A small note from the 911 report for you..
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2004, 04:38:56 PM »
Oh yeah ... you start other bs threads ... but your mainstay is your love affair with Moore. :D

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2004, 04:39:46 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Oh yeah ... you start other bs threads ... but your mainstay is your love affair with Moore. :D

I believe he thinks it irritates some of us.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2004, 04:41:49 PM »
I think it merely provided grounds for satire. Satire is great. We should all become satirists. Look what it did for that Moore goob. :D

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2004, 04:43:23 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
You are making a lot of assumptions.  Everyone has thier own way Pongo.  It would be arrogant to think yours is better than someone else's.

The media is a bias.  It cannot help but be bias.  I put as much stock into MM's opinions as I would yours or anyone elses.

Some things are publicly available, such as voting records.  I consider those a valuable tool in forming an opinion about politicians.
I will not presume to know how you form an opinion, I ask like treatment in return.

"You may not like him, but you have to accept he does a brilliant job marketing his product. He has the sheep by the nose and they seem happy to comply."

I took that as a statement that you did know how people that have seen 9/11 form thier opinions. Maybe I missunderstood. It would be arrogant of someone to think that all who have seen a movie have some inferior way of forming opinions then your own.
So I must have missunderstood.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2004, 04:46:09 PM »
My statement was in regards to people that go to see a satire and take it all as fact.  Or chose to use only one man's opinion to substantiate thier own.
If you fit into the above category, then my opinion applies to you.

It is my opinion.  It does not have to be yours.  You are free to disagree with it as well.

So can we stop the tit-for-tat and move on?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2004, 04:52:41 PM »
Sure.  I think things are pretty clear.

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2004, 05:02:56 PM »
Well now let me see,the duely elected president of the united states , elected without bloodshed...is a  regime. But the saudi regime is a goverment.LOL pongo ,oh well whats the use.

Cant....I say o chaps cant we all just kill each other and get it over with...then we could live happily ever after.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2004, 05:05:30 PM »
"A government in power; administration"
 I can see why it would be confusing to you.
Kill yourself. Leave me out of it.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2004, 05:12:24 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
Well now let me see,the duely elected president of the united states , elected without bloodshed...is a  regime. But the saudi regime is a goverment.LOL pongo ,oh well whats the use.

Cant....I say o chaps cant we all just kill each other and get it over with...then we could live happily ever after.

You seem to be confused about what he thinks.  Why don't you ask for clarification instead of making gross assumptions?  Just an observation.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2004, 07:06:16 PM »
Pongo re:    It is propaganda hostile to the bush regime and saudi goverment  

Regime...a political or ruling system usually totalitarian in nature.
 Totalitarian...goverment in which one political group maintains complete power,such as under a dictator.

Government...political administration
 Administration.the executive officials of a goverment.

SKUZZY...re: confussed,gross assumptions

No skuzzy after finding this area 2 weeks ago,I am not confussed nor do I make gross assumptions about what pongo thinks.Id say anyone that watched pongos writings would 89 percent of the time know his meanings.
 Tell me skuzzy unless someone has an agenda[which is fine],would it not have been more appropriate to have said bush administration and saudi regime maybe even more truthful,or do you to believe that bush is a dictator?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2004, 07:19:59 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Sure.  I think things are pretty clear.

"he was pwn3ed, Klem!"

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2004, 07:21:50 PM »
Thats the power of language. I can use a word and it can say so much about you how you chose to hear it.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2004, 07:23:12 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
"he was pwn3ed, Klem!"

What did you mean Ripsnort?

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2004, 07:29:40 PM »
Pongo you are right..but remember.words have a meaning...since when does ripsnort ever know what he means........................ ......lololo.opps
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 07:59:16 PM by demaw1 »

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2004, 08:17:40 PM »
Ripsnort is the biggest bag licking cheerleader that this board has ever known. Which is fine but I just want him to be clear about it.  I dont mind taking him on even as he hides behind skuzzy but its important to me that he be a man and take a stand for something other then voss so we can get to it.

The worst day of his life was when he found out that HT disagreed with him about voss so he had to start re-writting all the noncense he had said there and start denying it.
So skuzzy showing up here gives Rip  a great chance to show what a loyal lap dog to authority he is and try to find his way back into HTs good books. If he could get me banned that would be a double bonus.

If hes sure that Skuzzy owned me in this thread I will gladdly break it down for him.

But a guy that thinks that the invasion of Iraq beats out the semi conductor, stairway to heaven, manned flight, man on the moon, the arsenal of democracy, nucleal power, Rock and Roll and the movie Unforgiven as the greatest things that America has given the world, might not  understand it no matter how slow I say it for him.