Author Topic: Kerry gets boo'd by Boston fans... throws like a girl  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Ouaibe

• Copper Member
Kerry gets boo'd by Boston fans... throws like a girl
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2004, 10:48:20 AM »
LMFao..a cheese eat'n Surrender monkey puts his 1 cent in?...lmfao..there are so many jokes about French gov..If i were a frog i would just stfu ...

So do we have with Bush, my friend... But it's almost too easy with him that i'm a bit ashamed :D
For the insults, i'll let them pass and go as it must be a moment of pure stupidity as we all have once in a week. :p

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2004, 11:04:36 AM »
Originally posted by Ouaibe
Yeah choose your future president by how he throwed a ball...

Figures :rolleyes:

How a man throws a ball may be an indication as to what kind of childhood he had, and subsequently what kind of a man he is now.  Personally, I don't know many American males who never had a catch with thier father growing up.  Sports is one of the primary venues that we use to teach our children such concepts as honesty, integrity, fair play, and respect.

What do we know about John Kerry's childhood?  He spent a lot of time moving around?  He spent a lot of time in boarding schools?  His bio pretty much starts when he graduated from Yale, so we really have to make our own judgements.

My judgement from the first pitch is that his childhood is at the very least unorthodox (for an American).  I add that to the time before the Dem primary in MA when we was asked the price of the gallon of gasoline and he didn't know, and the morning of the NH primary when he did a photo-op cooking breakfast and couldn't flip a pancake.

John Kerry claims to be a man of the people when lacks some of the most common traits found in the people in our culture.  It's like the french electing Chirac even though he showered on a regular basis.

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2004, 11:07:03 AM »
Originally posted by Preon1
How a man throws a ball may be an indication as to what kind of childhood he had, and subsequently what kind of a man he is now.  Personally, I don't know many American males who never had a catch with thier father growing up.  Sports is one of the primary venues that we use to teach our children such concepts as honesty, integrity, fair play, and respect.

What do we know about John Kerry's childhood?  He spent a lot of time moving around?  He spent a lot of time in boarding schools?  His bio pretty much starts when he graduated from Yale, so we really have to make our own judgements.

My judgement from the first pitch is that his childhood is at the very least unorthodox (for an American).  I add that to the time before the Dem primary in MA when we was asked the price of the gallon of gasoline and he didn't know, and the morning of the NH primary when he did a photo-op cooking breakfast and couldn't flip a pancake.

John Kerry claims to be a man of the people when lacks some of the most common traits found in the people in our culture.  It's like the french electing Chirac even though he showered on a regular basis.

Lamest troll ever.

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2004, 11:54:29 AM »
Originally posted by hawker238
Lamest troll ever.

I don't think so.  He has a good point.

Would I vote for someone based on whether they can throw a baseball?  No.  But he hasn't shown many (if any) examples on how he can relate to me or the majority of Americans in any other way.

What is John Kerry?  What has he been?  A decorated vet... ok  that's seen as a positive (except to Laz) but what else has he been?  Where has he worked?  Has he been a politician his whole life?  I havent heard of him being anything else.  So how does he relate to me or the rest of Americans?  The only time I've seen him do anything that I have done is throw a baseball.  And he did it in a way that makes it obviouse that he's never learned how to do it.  Soooo.... how can he relate to me?  Or the rest of average america?

I have no love for Bush but John Kerry is looking more and more like a loser every time I see him on TV.  And I'v been trying to like the guy.

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2004, 12:03:27 PM »
But it's almost too easy with him that i'm a bit ashamed

why would you be ashamed?..you are not an American
If I was a frenchy..I woudl hide ...Chirac?  LMFAO..How do you pick your President?  Backroom shady deals?  Or how they use the BLOOD OF AMERICANS to further there political and finacial situation..I find it truly DISGUSTING ..and will never spend a cent on your country..till you change your ways..There has been so much uncovered about the French Gov and French businesses there and how they have been stabbing the USA and its allies in the back it makes me sick..

The list of Russian entities accused of accepting bribes from Saddam goes to the heart of the Russian financial and political establishment and includes the Russian Foreign Ministry, the Russian Communist Party, Lukoil, Yukos, Gasprom, the Russian Orthodox Church, and the chief of the President's Bureau. The list of French names includes former Interior Minister Charles Pasqua.
The close ties between Russian and French politicians and the Iraqi regime may have been an important factor in influencing their governments' decision to oppose Hussein's removal from power. They also highlight the close triangular working relationships among Paris, Moscow, and Baghdad and the huge French and Russian financial interests in pre-liberation Iraq. Prior to the regime change in April 2003, French and Russian oil companies possessed oil contracts with the Saddam Hussein regime that covered roughly 40 percent of the country's oil wealth.8

http://www.heritage.org/Research/InternationalOrganizations/bg1772.cfm
it goes farther..but..ya..what a friend france is...

you french live in a glass house...

and insults?..which one is an insult?...Can insults be true?..Yes they can..and if it offends you...thats your problem not mine

cheeses eatn?...  yes you eat cheese

Im not sure where the monkey comes from..but its a great quote from Willy from the Simpsons

I am very sick of the bashing of my President Bush..especially from ones whos own country has done NOTHING... well not only nothing but has fought against us and the war on terrorism...and for what..pure love in there hearts...no godddammoney

the US and our real Allies have put a whoopasss on the scum of the earth..and we continue to do so..We have got the  Axis of Evil to have second thougths on there black mail and other tactis....Would Libya give up there WMDs if we let the Axis Of  Weasels run the USA...hell no

The French and the Ger mans are trying to stick it to us again. No, not over Iraq — over China.
So why are the Europeans doing this?Two reasons: To balance American global power and — tah dah! — to make money.
Paris and Berlin have long pushed for a multipolar world, in which the United States' overwhelming power is balanced (read: weakened) by other power centers (i.e., poles) such as the EU, China and Russia.
http://www.heritage.org/Press/Commentary/ed071904a.cfm

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2004, 12:16:47 PM »
Those predisposed to favor Bush will say that Kerry's lack of throwing ability represents a character flaw and demonstrates his horrendous upbringing and girly attributes.

Those predisposed to favor Kerry will say that Kerry's lack of throwing ability doesn't really matter and that we don't judge candidates by athletic prowess.

weeeeeeeeee!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2004, 12:18:57 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Those predisposed to favor Bush will say that Kerry's lack of throwing ability represents a character flaw and demonstrates his horrendous upbringing and girly attributes.

Those predisposed to favor Kerry will say that Kerry's lack of throwing ability doesn't really matter and that we don't judge candidates by athletic prowess.

weeeeeeeeee!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Nonono!

Kerry actually possesses a hellacious fastball and a bender like the lucky charms rainbow. He was just taking it easy on the poor tired soldier just returned from overseas.

(option 3)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2004, 12:22:22 PM »
Maybe Kerry is better at catching. ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2004, 12:29:52 PM »
Aren't those the same fans that have re-elected Ted Kennedy about 10 times?

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2004, 12:34:03 PM »
btw..juts read the report of  Ted " King of the Road"  Kennedy"..

You knwo he didnt report the accident till the next day?... walked rigth by a fire station after rolling the car into the creek with that girl inside?

ITs is truly insane to read that report...and see this..."man" in a powerful seat in the USA...ahhh the horrah

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2004, 12:34:14 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Maybe Kerry is better at catching. ;)

:lol :rofl :lol :rofl   Well, he *was* on a boat with other guys for a spell in SE Asia....:eek:

Offline Gloves

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2004, 12:46:52 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Stick Bush and Kerry in a ring with gloves, Bush would knock that wimp out within the first 30 seconds.

We should have a national debate, then the "ring" prior to any election. :)

Why stick them in a ring with me?  :lol

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2004, 12:59:27 PM »
http://www.ytedk.com/index.htm

lmfao..look at the postcard

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
just pointing out ...
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2004, 01:04:09 PM »
they boo-ed him BEFORE his girly man throw

me thinks if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't drive within 5 miles of that stadium

the guy is a tool and a half

JFK = just - for - kerry

LANDSLIDE BUSH!! :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2004, 01:20:38 PM »
I have a Ted Kennedy car.  69 Delta 88.  That sucker is .455 fast and runs good to this day.  Original engine condition, but it's lost it's looks.  That was a hip car back then.   Nowadays it's a poor man's red neck special, with enough dents that people get out of your way.  It would be at home in the road warrior movie.  It's the kind of car you'd probably see on the road after a nuclear war.  It already looks like that.

Les