Author Topic: Hitech?  (Read 548 times)

Offline chaz_gunn

• Zinc Member
Hitech?
« on: August 01, 2004, 04:58:36 PM »
Hitech,

Can you please give me an explaination as to why my thread was closed? Since this is a forum for discussion.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Hitech?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 05:08:19 PM »
Using the C word as a possablity of things you see isnt a great Idea

but I would venture to guess that it was Twitchy's post that got the lid slammed shut
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Hitech?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 05:09:30 PM »
I saves HT's breath for him. Ch****** is not tolerated, nor is speaking of it. Its pointless to sit around and point fingers, in the time it takes you to type up a post on someone ch****** you could have been flying around chewing up la7s.
chaz, let HT mess with the "ch******" and use your time learning how to play the game. And Twitchy's post probally didnt help either.

BlueJ
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 05:12:31 PM by BlueJ1 »
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline chaz_gunn

• Zinc Member
Hitech?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 05:27:20 PM »
I respectfully disagree with you Bluej1. In your opinion shoudnt I have the right to know if someone is ewww here we go...c*******?

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Hitech?
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 05:42:42 PM »
Unwritten rule here chaz.  Its been said before, and will be many times agaIN, if you see someone you suspect of cheating, film it and email hitech.  They don't want these speculations on the BB, and they make their point known by closing threads like these.

Just so you know, I'm not arguing with you nor am I disagreeing with you, just letting you know how it is.

--Mike/Howitzer

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Hitech?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 05:58:08 PM »
reading the thread chaz, it looks like someone other than yourself drew the wrath of HiTech.

mentioning a "cheat" on the BBS is not allower anyway, they rather you send the info, and a film.

posting anything here just makes everyone imagine they see the so called offense, and general "hysteria" braks out.

there have been a small few documented cheating cases, and HTC Inc. took care of them swiftly, and with a strong arm from what i am told. those were al long time ago, and in the 2.5 years flying here logging a TON of hours i have yet to witness an official cheat.

just my 2¢
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Hitech?
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2004, 06:24:08 PM »
perhaps if we wrote said "unwrItten" rules dowN for such newbies there would be less violation of said rules...

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Hitech?
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2004, 06:38:32 PM »
Originally posted by vorticon
perhaps if we wrote said "unwrItten" rules dowN for such newbies there would be less violation of said rules...

yep, when you sign up for your BBS account it should have this rule stated as #1 :D , if it isn't already mentioned somewhere in the registering for BBS account setup.  and when you click on accept ( to accept these rules ) if you ever violate them, you lose all your perk points that you have aquired......for forgetting the rules.......:D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline chaz_gunn

• Zinc Member
Hitech?
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 08:28:28 PM »
Well Thanks for your replies. I guess if It comes to the point of debate I will just record it..didnt know I could do that till now. Ok case closed I guess.

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Hitech?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2004, 08:33:38 PM »
Dont sound so glum about it. No point in getting all huffy about it. If Im right your new to the game. That means you should be having the time of your life. I had a good deal of fun when I was new. And I also respectfully disagree with you, Its not our forum, we dont own it, we subscribe to it, so HT is allowed to do whatever he wants, and Im fine with that.
IN...
BlueJ
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Hitech?
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2004, 08:52:42 PM »
Originally posted by vorticon

Then again he lets freeloaders like yourself play his game HTH and post on his board so I guess he's not all bad eh?  :p

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Hitech?
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2004, 12:32:43 AM »
Originally posted by DipStick
Then again he lets freeloaders like yourself play his game HTH and post on his board so I guess he's not all bad eh?  :p

I've been slowly training Vort over ther years here ... someday he's gonna stike it rich and buy everyone a free month . (except for hisself as for he likes h2h better :D )
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Hitech?
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2004, 02:00:43 AM »
Cause He's THE PUTZ!
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!