Author Topic: this is ok though?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline hcetih_kcuf

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2004, 06:11:21 PM »
Stroke that pole guys HT will give you a prize in the end:aok

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2004, 06:44:55 PM »
Awww, how cute, his first shades account.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline hcetih_kcuf

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004, 06:50:43 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
Awww, how cute, his first shades account.

far from it. this ain't twitchy. just a person that agrees with him. And doesnt think he needs to stroke to get a from his master. Unlike some cases here:lol

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004, 07:00:57 PM »
Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf redneck
far fum it. this hyar ain't twitchy. jest a varmint thet agrees wif him, dawgone it. An' doesnt reckon he needs t'stroke t'git a fum his master. Unlike some cases hyar

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf jive turkey
far fum it. Man! dis ain't twitchy. Slap mah fro! plum a sucka' dat agrees wid him. WORD! And duznt dink he needs t'stroke t'get some fum his master. Ah be baaad... Unlikes some cases here

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf cockney rascal
far from it. Yer can't 'ave a knees-up wivout a joanna. this ain't twitchy. just a geezer that agrees wiv 'im. And doesnt fink 'e needs ter stroke ter get a from 'is master. Unlike some cases 'ere

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf fudd
faw fwom it. this ain't twitchy. just a pewson that agwees wif him. And doesnt think he needs to stwoke to get a fwom his mastew. Unwike some cases hewe

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf the Swedish Chef
fer frum it. Um de hur de hur de hur. thees eeen't tveetchy. Bork bork bork! joost a persun thet egrees veet heem. Und duesnt theenk he-a needs tu struke-a tu get a frum hees mester. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Unleeke-a sume-a ceses here

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf the moron
far from it. dis ain't twitchy. dgust a pehson dat agrees wid him. DOIHH!And doesnt dink he need t' stroke t' get a from his masteh. Unlike some cases hehe

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf , expert in pig latin
arfay omfray ityay. isthay ain'tyay itchytway. ustjay ayay ersonpay atthay agreesyay ithway imhay. Andyay oesntday inkthay ehay eedsnay otay okestray otay etgay ayay omfray ishay astermay. Unlikeyay omesay asescay erehay

Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf teh HAXOR!
far form it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ THIS AINT TWITCHY~~~~~~ OOOLOL~ just a LaMeR th4t aqgtr3es with him!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~ comne to my fft; and doesnt think h3 meeds to srtokew t0 get a fOr/\/\ his mast3r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 olloolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ unlick some cases here

Offline hcetih_kcuf

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2004, 07:06:45 PM »
AAAAWWWW arlo you hurt my feelings.  But you are a perfect example tho.

Stroke :aok Stroke :aok Stroke :aok

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2004, 08:31:11 PM »
twitch, i agree with you on the whole coverup thing, and also disagree...HT is right, the more you discuss cheating, the more cheating happens........

if you think cheating is bad here (i not seen any cheaters here ever) then maybe you should download counterstrike...where at one point about 50% of the players cheat hell even i tried it.......... :rolleyes:
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
this is ok though?
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 08:41:33 PM »
LOL, this is too funny. Twitchy makes a point about the way some people bash/trash others with approval and everyone else turns it back into the C word thread:D

Now I will bet he will get the blame for continuing a C word thread when that is not what has happened at all.

NO WHERE in this post has HE mentioned continuing anything except a rival pissin match started by furious and furball of namecalling.  Now the last I checked, namecalling and complete disrespect of other players (with or without cause) is totaly accepted and condoned here. Heck, the owner does it :eek:
Disclaimer-(I have nothing against HTC just making a point)

So lets get this thread back on track right now!!!!!

Your all a bunch of camel humpin, monkey lovin, bald headed teenage geeks with poopie lips :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 08:42:23 PM »
Originally posted by hcetih_kcuf
AAAAWWWW arlo you hurt my feelings.  But you are a perfect example tho.

Stroke :aok Stroke :aok Stroke :aok

Beats self-fellatio (even if you think one of your other personalities entails having a partner), Voss. :aok

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2004, 08:44:56 PM »
yup, the mental age on this forum seems to be 10, and ive seen some 10year olds with better manners than most guys on here.....its sad to say that, but its true

twitch, as some of the other "nicer" people (err should be the NORM) have said, take a week off from these crappy pisstaking forums and keep low key. You wont "win" anything fighting on these forums, because all these people are like vulchers, they all swoop down and vulch the weak ones..............

lol i just worked his name out.......oh man im slow :lol

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2004, 08:46:39 PM »
I suggest upping from a different thread to avoid the vulch, O-lag. :D

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
this is ok though?
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2004, 08:47:20 PM »
Well said overlag. Many others support you twitchy however no one can help you win an un-winnable battle.

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2004, 08:50:48 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
I suggest upping from a different thread to avoid the vulch, O-lag. :D

ARRG HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE :eek:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2004, 08:52:46 PM »
It was just a high speed pass with a message in a bottle, mate. :D

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2004, 08:58:28 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
It was just a high speed pass with a message in a bottle, mate. :D
:)

hitech....any chance on a more mature nature on these forums? Ie warn/suspend/ban system? In game is generaly "clean" now hell even ive been on the end of a mute from admins or the auto mute thingy....maybe we need something like that here ;)

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
this is ok though?
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2004, 08:58:55 PM »
>>Well said overlag. Many others support you twitchy however no one can help you win an un-winnable battle.

<<

YES. You have to realize there are TWO games. AH2 and AH BBS. Sometimes their paths cross - but most times they are distinct!
The best flyers aren't the best posters and the reverse.
And you have differnet flying styles on the BBS just like in the MA.
You have the sky accountant, I'm so cool nothing ruffles my feathers at 30k, and you have the shrill furballers - "THIS HAS TO CHANGE NOW!!!"

Realizing there are two games is the path to enllightenment, grasshopper :)

I think the bbs is more fun but I pay the $15 a month to play AH2 just to keep the bbs :D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 09:02:52 PM by TweetyBird »