Author Topic: If you missed the Events on Fri/Sat/Sun, than you only played 1/2 the game!  (Read 179 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
These Snap Shots and Check Six events with the historical terrains, limited icons, no tell-tale Radar Bar, are simply the best! If you missed them, I pity you...you've yet to play the entire sim of Aces High.  Lucky for you, there are Snap Shots every Friday and Saturday, and Check Six on Sundays!

Come on, all you that like total immersion, realistic radar, and gut-wrenching sorties!  Join us again this Friday, Sat and Sunday!

Offline Pollock

• Nickel Member
It was indeed fun my squad went up in zekes and had a ton of fun <S>

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Torpedo 8 was a blast! Big <S> to all the CMs who put it up. My old puter always crashed in scenarios so I never did them, but the new one works well and I hope to participate more in the future.

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
these are TONS of fun!!

if you can catch the bastards or the assassins in the MA, holler at us and we might join you in the Dueling Arena for some icon off sqd v sqd action!!

pucker factor rules  :D the only way to fly.

Offline grizz

• Copper Member
Originally posted by Ripsnort:
... Lucky for you, there are Snap Shots every Friday and Saturday, and Check Six on Sundays!

Unlucky for me..I work Friday - Monday!!

:(  And the events start too early to make it home in time.   :(

Offline kidcol

• Zinc Member
Agree totally, haven't flown weekend events much (generally due to work sched.), but I definetly think I'll be making more room for these in the future.  :)

Torpedo 8 was a blast, excellent leadership & even scored a kill on one of 'dem pesky F6F's  :)

If you just sit in the MA while CM's are calling for participants, then I whole-heartedly agree, you're only playin' half the game!

kidcol2
VMF-111 DevilDogs

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
My fricken DSL died Friday morning and its still not back up.  This is just rubbing salt in the wound.

AKDejaVu

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Torpedo 8 was a blast! thanx for my team not being mad at me for the mistake in the coms. At least I did by accident sent them to the TB's I was the first zeke in, and the first on my team to die. 1 kill and pinged a bucket load up. I was hoping Killshooter was on and if i flew threw the pack I could take some out and hopefully they would take out each other, I flew IN, and never came out the other side.
<S> It was an Absolute BLAST!!!
MY palms got sweaty that hasn't happened since AW senerios.

NUTTZ