Author Topic: None, Zero, Nada...  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2004, 12:03:15 AM »
and pwned again.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2004, 04:58:42 AM »
Originally posted by crowMAW

The McCain smear campaign is funded by the same folks funding the Kerry smear.  It is a very slick propoganda machine.

All smear campaigns are slick when they can tell the truth.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Offline crowMAW

• Silver Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2004, 07:39:41 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
All smear campaigns are slick when they can tell the truth.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Actually, I call it slick as in "Slick Willie".  It is a campaign that can tell lies with a straight face and thinks it can get away with it with impunity.

So what you are saying is that you think it is true that being a POW and surviving for 5 years in one of the worst hell holes created by man is not heroic.  That John McCain is really a commie and a Manchurian Candidate.  That it is OK to perform misleading push polls and have your friends libel your political opponent.

What a model American you are...

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2004, 08:27:35 AM »
Originally posted by crowMAW
Actually, I call it slick as in "Slick Willie".  It is a campaign that can tell lies with a straight face and thinks it can get away with it with impunity.

So what you are saying is that you think it is true that being a POW and surviving for 5 years in one of the worst hell holes created by man is not heroic.  That John McCain is really a commie and a Manchurian Candidate.  That it is OK to perform misleading push polls and have your friends libel your political opponent.

What a model American you are...

I didn't say that at all.  You did.  I disagree with much of what McCain states, but I think he's a great politician.   This isn't about McCain.  It's about Kerry.  It's about the lies Kerry told and the people that were there that are exposing them.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #244 on: August 09, 2004, 08:38:38 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
This isn't about McCain.  It's about Kerry.  It's about the lies Kerry told and the people that were there that are exposing them.

Actually it's about The Backstreet Swifters of Mercy, so the same attack machine wot manufactured this boy band as the McCain smear, is highly on topic.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #245 on: August 09, 2004, 09:17:37 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
Actually it's about The Backstreet Swifters of Mercy, so the same attack machine wot manufactured this boy band as the McCain smear, is highly on topic.

Then run with it.  It doesn't change the facts.  234 vets who have knowledge of swift boats, served with Hanoi John, operated with Hanoi John, and/or were responsible for evaluating Hanoi John say he isn't fit to be CIC.

13 say he is.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #246 on: August 09, 2004, 02:05:21 PM »
I have always had a large family and many friends. I have many many friends now.. I would say that I have always had many friends professional and personnal...

"From all our lifes journeys, the most important thing we can come away with is a good honest friend."

That quote (dunno who said it) has always meant a lot to me..

When I was 20 years old, even now, I'm quite positive there were not or are not over 50 people in my life that could give an accurate depiction of myself, my character, my thoughts, or my feelings or my true fitness mental or physical...

But, 234 can attain to Kerry's fitness.. No, there is no axe grinding here...

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #247 on: August 09, 2004, 02:10:26 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
I have always had a large family and many friends. I have many many friends now.. I would say that I have always had many friends professional and personnal...

"From all our lifes journeys, the most important thing we can come away with is a good honest friend."

That quote (dunno who said it) has always meant a lot to me..

When I was 20 years old, even now, I'm quite positive there were not or are not over 50 people in my life that could give an accurate depiction of myself, my character, my thoughts, or my feelings or my true fitness mental or physical...

But, 234 can attain to Kerry's fitness.. No, there is no axe grinding here...

No, 234 can't.  but every single one of his COs, who's job WAS to evaluate Kerry's fitness, says he isn't qualified.  So don't others who served alongside him.  Why do their opinions count less than the 13 he paraded on stage, one of which never served with him.