Author Topic: Oil $45 A Barrel  (Read 980 times)

Offline Wonko_the_Sane

• Zinc Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2004, 06:17:09 PM »
Originally posted by Lizking
Just remember the war was all about oil.

So what...they had it...we need it.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2004, 06:32:09 PM »
Nilsen - Alberta just wiped out its debt, and this month a survey is going out asking everyone what they want to start doing with all the money that's coming in. Must be good times in your neck of the woods also, huh?

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2004, 06:39:51 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
Nilsen - Alberta just wiped out its debt, and this month a survey is going out asking everyone what they want to start doing with all the money that's coming in. Must be good times in your neck of the woods also, huh?

Yeah, we now have just over 1000billion NOK or 150billion USD in our petrolium fund...and its growing :)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2004, 06:51:37 PM »
well grun cosider yourself lucky.  Gas going to put serious $$$ dent in my quest for a new puter.  still around 2.10 out here in socal.  also i consider anyone who lives in utah lucky.  they only pay around 1.80:(
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2004, 07:09:47 PM »
$1.74 in North Texas.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2004, 07:14:37 PM »
Originally posted by Gixer
Let me know if it's gone up by the end of the week. Market is paying almost $45 a barrel and your glad that the gas price has

...-Gixer

Here near Augusta its 1.54 a gallon today for regular.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2004, 07:36:43 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
LOL

too funny

if prices were down, bush would be at fault as it'd be his oil buddies lowerin the cost to swing the election right??

LOL

So true.  They'd be screaming "No Blood for Oil" again and lamenting the damage to the environment caused by increased fuel consumption.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2004, 07:47:33 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
So true.  They'd be screaming "No Blood for Oil" again and lamenting the damage to the environment caused by increased fuel consumption.

This must be one of those liberal pre-pre-whines that hasn't even happened yet that you were talking, and now whining about, eh? :)

Offline -MZ-

• Nickel Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2004, 07:48:42 PM »
I'm sure everyone driving giant pig-mobiles has nothing to do with it.  Neither does the record profits of the oil companies.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2004, 08:17:10 PM »
Originally posted by -MZ-
I'm sure everyone driving giant pig-mobiles has nothing to do with it.  Neither does the record profits of the oil companies.

Back to square one. :rofl

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
wanna take her for a spin ??
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2004, 08:30:28 PM »
Originally posted by -MZ-
I'm sure everyone driving giant pig-mobiles has nothing to do with it.  ...

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2004, 08:37:07 PM »
Gixer.....sorry

I was not playing blame game, kinda goofy to lay blame on unjust bush war when it has little to do with it.

Fact
 chinas increase has been what I said, like it or not, many economist even left of center beginning to say so here. Dont know about europe. Fact is china is becameing a very major player fast . If chinas gpd goes up 1 percent it is like your countrys gpd going up 5 percent. Also I put myself in with all others so whats the beef. If anyone in this world says aint so then they would be putting their head in sand. Yes china will rival US in 8 to 12 years If  these econ. are right.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2004, 09:30:32 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
This must be one of those liberal pre-pre-whines that hasn't even happened yet that you were talking, and now whining about, eh? :)

No it is just an (accurate) prediction.  If oil prices had gone down by a similar amount to how they have gone up, lefty AFDB owners would be whining just as I said, and you know this man.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Re: Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2004, 09:35:30 PM »
Originally posted by Gixer
Fillling the car up starting to hurt?

Yet thanks to Bush we have an unjust war in Iraq with it's regional and global political impact reducing many international relations to an all time low.

...-Gixer

What does Bush have to do with Saddam violating the conditions of the cease fire agreement? Seems more logical to blame Saddam for the war, as he could have easily prevented it, yet chose to provoke it.

I'm pleased with the results of the war so far.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Oil $45 A Barrel
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2004, 11:02:55 PM »
$1.79/gal here, so it's now up only about $.20/gal.  Before the price jump it was about $1.59/gal.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!