Author Topic: Utter Crap  (Read 4902 times)

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« on: August 13, 2004, 04:58:39 PM »
The new patch is kewl with 1 exception and you know what that is! I pay my 15 a month to fly whatever i want to fly and now im dictated to as to what i can and cannot fly and thats crap. dont get me wrong i love to fly other bird but when it comes to a non perked speed ride i WANT MY LAFFER. My squad is talking strike and theres talk of cancelling their accounts.

sad truth is....when the rooks have numbers we still get our butts kicked alot. Its not only my opinion that the new patch is crap and we want it changed back.

if you have to do something about the cry babies and whiners crying about the numbers...then figure out something else. dont hold us responsible cause we have a few more numbers then other countries.

i also want to point out lately we havent had the numbers yall cryin about.

PLEASE change it back or figure out something else. :mad:

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 05:00:09 PM »
Originally posted by dragoon
The new patch is kewl with 1 exception and you know what that is! I pay my 15 a month to fly whatever i want to fly and now im dictated to as to what i can and cannot fly and thats crap. dont get me wrong i love to fly other bird but when it comes to a non perked speed ride i WANT MY LAFFER. My squad is talking strike and theres talk of cancelling their accounts.

sad truth is....when the rooks have numbers we still get our butts kicked alot. Its not only my opinion that the new patch is crap and we want it changed back.

if you have to do something about the cry babies and whiners crying about the numbers...then figure out something else. dont hold us responsible cause we have a few more numbers then other countries.

i also want to point out lately we havent had the numbers yall cryin about.

PLEASE change it back or figure out something else. :mad:

That didn't take long, 53 minutes from Pyro's post.

-Sik
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 05:02:12 PM by Sikboy »
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 05:06:59 PM »
I'm hoping this is a troll, but i'll bite anyways.

Your $15 gives you the privlege to log into the game, and to play it in the manner that HTC sees fit.  You have no right to play the game your way.  You have no right to fly _insert_favorite_plane_here_.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 05:07:26 PM »
They DID try other things.  None of them worked because of people like you who didn't care about perks.

If you want the La-7 you can go to the Bishops or Knights.

If you want to stay Rook, you can try the Typhoon on La-5FN.  They're both good aircraft.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Utter Crap
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2004, 05:08:12 PM »
[SIZE=8]8[/SIZE]

eskimo

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2004, 05:10:37 PM »
Wonder what will happen if a 1000 people say screw this and leave.

mmmmm $180,000.00 hole in the old cash flow for the next 12 months.....should get someone's attention.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2004, 05:12:22 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_

mmmmm $180,000.00 hole in the old cash flow for the next 12 months.....should get someone's attention.

1000 more sign up in that time and accept things the way they are when they get in. Cash flow baclk to norm.

Frik its been 1 dang hour...you guys need to relax just a lilllll bit. :lol
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2004, 05:12:32 PM »
Ditto Innominate.

I logged on quick before I leave for work to see what's up...  Channel 200 is exploding with 99% complaints.  New system hasn't been out more than 1.5 hours and players freaking out.  Was it merely the discussion that started all out pandemonium?  

Just before I logged, I noted HT commenting on the god channel:  "funy thing is, all planes are availible"

HTC is not forcing you to play a certain way.  He stated before, a choice is being offered.  If you refuse to switch countries, YOU are forcing YOURSELF to remain limited.
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2004, 05:13:09 PM »
_Schadenfreude_,

The fact that HTC has taken this step gives be the distinct impression that doing nothing was costing them accounts.  It is just going to be a matter of what costs more.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Utter Crap
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2004, 05:14:22 PM »

I wonder if 2,000 people have already left AH because they were bored by perpetual gang-banging?

No move is going to make everyone happy.  

eskimo

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 05:14:38 PM »
You mean another 1000.

The problem is that its hard to account for how many people have quit because of the gang bang. but its way higher then 0

Offline Sable

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2004, 05:16:23 PM »
I really don't understand why this is such a big deal for people.  In most games you don't start out with unlimited access to the best, coolest, most powerful weapons.  You have to either work your way up to them, or you only get limited access to them.  It's part of the game and makes it more enjoyable.  It makes getting to the cool weapons a treat and something to work for in the game.

Imagine a game like Doom where you got the BFG9000 as your starting weapon.  What would be the point?  Or something like Combat Mission with all the units priced at 1 point ... you'd get bored of King Tiger vs. Pershing pretty quickly.

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2004, 05:20:21 PM »
I'm surprised they're not charging extra for the entertainment value all the whining will bring.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Zanth

• Silver Member
      • http://www.a-26legacy.org/photo.htm
Utter Crap
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2004, 05:20:50 PM »

Can't (and won't) speak for anyone else, but I'll probabaly resubscribe, pending news on how this is working of course.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2004, 05:23:48 PM »
Thing is people want to fly with their online friends and they feel that since they pay for the pleasure of flying online they should be able to fly whatever they want from the planeset.

Being forced to do otherwise is going to get up people's nose.

If you have limited time available for AH and then you find yourself forced to either change sides or lose your favourite plane - I couldn't get a frikken A8 or a seafire mk2 at one stage - you might as well say screw it and go and look at Targetware or IL2.