Author Topic: Sheer Genius  (Read 392 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Sheer Genius
« on: August 16, 2004, 11:02:28 AM »
From The Jerusalem Times
Prison officials said Monday they are considering using psychological warfare, including large jailhouse barbecues in order to wet the prisoner's appetites and break up the hunger strike.

"We are considering barbecuing meat near the prisoners in order to tempt them to break the strike," Prisons Service Spokesman Ofer Lefler said, adding that the method has been used in other parts of the world in the past.

So far some 1,600 Palestinian prisoners out of the 3,800 locked up in Israeli prisons have joined the strike, and more are scheduled to gradually join in with the peak expected to be on Wednesday when Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei is expected to voice support for the strike in a scheduled speech. The prisoners launched the hunger strike Sunday to protest jail conditions.

They are demanding public phones in their cells, the removal of glass partitions that separate inmates from their visitors and the elimination of strip searches.

MMMMM, brisket!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 11:06:39 AM »
Roast a few pigs, that will have them salivating....

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 01:20:24 PM »
"They are demanding public phones in their cells, the removal of glass partitions that separate inmates from their visitors......"

Fat chance.

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 01:25:36 PM »
You never hear about hunger strikes in Arab prisons.  They must already have phones in the cells, etc.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 01:28:18 PM »
Originally posted by ra
You never hear about hunger strikes in Arab prisons.  They must already have phones in the cells, etc.

send that one to the tonight show..lol

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 01:36:49 PM »
Sounds like a solution without a problem.  Hell, I bet they're saving quite a bit of money on the food they don't have to serve them.  Wait a little while longer, and they'll even have an extra jail cell!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 01:49:22 PM »
Make them all smoke a big fatty.  That will make 'em really hungry.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 08:42:49 PM »
Lessee. If they use a nice hot fire and cook really great pork ribs, roast, chops and then sausage and the smoke billows over the hunger strikers they have a double weapon. The hunger strikers will be intensely tempted by the smells and be taking in gassified PORK ATOMS into their bodies denying them access to heaven!!!!!! :eek:

:rolleyes: :p :D
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 11:32:38 PM »
I love hearing about creative solutions to problems like this.

Of course if this were happening in America we'd have all sorts of people crying foul about abuse of human rights.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Sheer Genius
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 11:58:12 PM »
As little sympathy I have for the people in that jail, I believe that they should at least put a bowl of cereal in the cells.  Then don't bother looking if they did or didn't eat it.  If you press the topic, they won't eat it.  But if you put it in there and ignore it, they'll govle it down.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"