Author Topic: 1 way to interorigate....  (Read 335 times)

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
1 way to interorigate....
« on: October 22, 2004, 05:10:55 AM »
Siberian Policeman Shoots Suspect 6 Times During Interrogation
Created: 19.10.2004 13:40 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 15:11 MSK

MosNews

A policeman in northern Siberia fired six bullets into a suspect he was interrogating at a police precinct Sunday, local police in the Tyumen region said.

The suspect was rushed to the hospital emergency room in a grave condition, the Russian Information Agency Novosti reported. The police major who was interrogating the suspect may have just “snapped”, or suffered a “nervous breakdown,” police say.

The police major has been detained, and investigators are examining his mental state, and whether or not he used any drugs.

Police attacks are growing more common across Russia, where, according to various human rights groups, police brutality has become a major problem.

Just last week, a woman detained in the central Russian city of Volgograd was raped by two officers at a precinct during her interrogation.

In Moscow over the summer there were two highly-publicized cases of violence by police officers in the city’s metro system. In one, a young man died in custody after being beaten up in a police room, while another man was hospitalized after being shot for trying to sneak into a station without paying.

SEE ALSO

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 05:56:17 AM »
Tarmac, this should be your mentor! :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 08:50:23 AM »
Hey, it's Russia, land of vodka riots and some damn cold winters. :D Crazy policemen come with the territory.

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 11:26:03 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
Tarmac, this should be your mentor! :D

You are a bad, bad man Saw.  :)

It's just a flesh wound!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 11:27:08 AM »
what happened to that hostage taker from the school siege they captured alive?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 12:10:46 PM »
Well, it's our beloved militia :mad:

Every month there are news of some of that bastards shooting someone etc. Like one guy in Far East getting drunk, going to a local shop/canteen for more, refused or something, he goes back home, takes his 12 gauge semiauto and shoots 6 persons. He didn't even get arrested!

Here in Moscow a car cuts down another, with Militia "officer" inside, on a traffic light. A sick bastard jumps out and shoots the whole clip from his PM, making two (!!!) holes in offender's car and wounding a person in a car passing by. Not arrested too, only removed from service for some time.

About subway cops: it's a kind of propaganda campaign I think. Ordinary militia tried to find some flaws from "underground rats". Usually "rats" are doing their job fine, they immediately react when I report pocket-thieves etc. They don't even take anything from drunks. Once I was led to a camera for being extremely drunk, the sergeant just kept me there until I got sober enough not to fall on the rails and let me go...

But I am a male 190cm tall and about 100kg, so they act with some respect... OTOH once militia patrol robbed me at the Three Stations square, took my passport and other papers, cell phone and money... Needless to say that I didn't find them... At the same place (there are three huge railway stations there), when I went to a local Militia station to report this, I met two guys from Urals who were searched by a patrol at daytime and about $2000 (all their salary for 2 months somewhere in the North) disappeared! There are 3 railway militia units at that place, 2 city militia departments plus "rats" from subway: you simply can't tell where this patrol is from...

Again OTOH I never had any problems with militia when I was sober (this happens sometimes, seriously! ;))

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 12:50:41 PM »
Latest news:

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/10/22/drunkcop.shtml

"Echo of Moscow" radio said that this brave Militia warrior consumed a bottle of brandy before trying to check papers of pasengers...

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 01:40:39 PM »
We should send this guy to Gitmo.

:cool:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.