Author Topic: So you want to see some combat?  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
So you want to see some combat?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2004, 11:03:43 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Have some respect Rude.

You've never served. For all intents and purposes - YOU'VE never left your computer room.

And before you ask, I've never served either. But I do have the common decency not to ridicule and belittle other's who have.

You were never in Bosnia, you have no right to judge his service. The mission, maybe, but not his personal sacrifice.

Point taken....btw, I have left my puter room.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2004, 11:20:32 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
It is quite obvious who they are, just scroll up and read for your self. Rude is an obvious one.

I offer my apology to you personally G...what I said and how I said it were wrong....while I do respect your own service and what it takes to stand against an enemy, I simply cannot stomach your views of my country....I do not understand anyone that is not willing to help another they openly call a friend...nation or individual....it shouldn't matter.

Feelings on this board as well as the geopolitical stage are festered by pure ignorance....still, to turn one's head to evil and pretend everything is just fine is wrong....my president, while the method might not be the most appropriate, has taken a stand as to what he believes is the right thing to do....to tell me that only the UN can bring about a peaceful end to this madness while examination of history stands directly against that notion, is reckless at best.

At any rate...I'll do my best to stand down...the dialogue on this board tends to solve very little.

Offline WpnX

• Nickel Member
Re: Well
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2004, 11:35:27 AM »
Originally posted by Blue2

History has taught us nothing
rolleyes:

War aint the solution anymore we learned that in Europe 60 years ago. Pity we can't learn that lesson when it comes to exporting war.

Let me give you a little history lesson. During WW2, both the Axis and Allies were developing an Atomic device because they knew whoever got one first was going to be the victor. Who do you think is trying to get their hands on one now? Islamice extremists around the world are; or were in the case of Iraq. Who do you think will be the victor then? - of course no one will be.
You imply that we should sit around, cover our eyes and ears, and wait for the bad man to go away. Truth is, he isn't going away and we need to do something about it. The stakes are so high with the presence of nuclear weapons and other WMD's that we need to be proactive instead of reactive.

More history for you:
If the world would have taken this proactive approach just prior to WW2 it would have save millions of lives. I'm talking about Hitler ignoring the Treaty of Versailles. The world knew it but they just covered their eyes and ears and hoped he would go away. Kind of like Saddam Hussein ignoring the UN for 12 years. We finally did something about it and I'm glad we did.
Elvis
The Flying Circus

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2004, 01:42:35 PM »
You're wrong about Hitler Wpnx and you're wrong about Versailles.

Many thought Hitler was right to take back what was taken from the German people in the punitive Versailles treaty. Most were embarassed about the way Germany had been dictated to after WW1. The Rhineland was German. The Sudetenland was largely German speaking. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but you have to make some allowances given the atmosphere post WW1.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2004, 01:46:01 PM »
The Treaty of Versailles was very oppressive and is a significant reason why Hitler was able to come to power.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2004, 01:46:13 PM »
But if China were to invade the U.S. because of something our government did, and turn us all communist, I could see myself as becoming a freedom fighter.
====
Your statment goes without saying -but I ask you how did the french react on june 6th 1944, when they was invaded?  

Also, I have to ask, would you abduct harmless civilians, tie their hands behind there back and methodically behead them in defense of america.  Would you abduct a wonderful harmless woman, blindfold her and shoot her in the back of the head in your defense of america?

We are not dealing with human beings here, they only look human.  These animals need to be violently bestroyed in whatever way and in whatever numbers necessary to defend all of humanity.

Destroy them now, all of them.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2004, 01:48:00 PM »
His Invasion threat was a bluff to force us to the table. He had every opportunity to destroy our army at Dunkirk. Instead German strategy effectively disarmed it and let the troops go home!

What whacko books have you been reading?  You seriously believe this stuff?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2004, 01:48:20 PM »
We had peace in our time, many believed it, didnt they.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2004, 01:54:11 PM »
Would you do the killing yourself, Yeager? Could you kill a woman? A child? What a joke.

All hard talk and bluster; either a chronic attention seeker or nutjob. Or both. And, ironically, your words would fit easily on a Islamic extremist BBS.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2004, 02:11:11 PM »
geeze dowling, I try to understand  where your coming from and it just keeps going nowhere.  on this bsb you seem to have no values, no morals, no convictions.  you are the perfect empty man.

I hope you are the minority in your country, I really do, but I doubt it.  as western euroman has evolved in his thinking, his spine has been replaced with a mushy substance called self doubt and guilt.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2004, 02:45:19 PM »
Aaah I see. Help me out here. So does that little spiel mean you're not prepared to kill women and children, or that you simply don't have the minerals to admit on this BBS that your 'kill them all' bollocks is just that?

Morals? That really is too rich. You have the all moral constitution of a cubic metre of nothing. Your values are hate driven and the only conviction you possess is one of self-righteousness. You're a joke and not a particularly funny one at that.

Apart from the shorts.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2004, 03:14:38 PM »
what are you saying man?  its all just so empty?  there is nothing in your thoughts.  you are the empty man.

but its ok dowling.  in summary having no values, no morality, no ethics, no fortitude means you have no accountability and best of all, no say.

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
Re: Well
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2004, 03:15:29 PM »
Originally posted by Blue2
Maybe he was. If we were to be selfish we might just have ended up better off as a nation without that crippling financial debt and all the lives lost during WW2. I don't think Hitler seriously wanted to destroy the British Empire. He admired it and tried to create his own perverted version in Russia. His Invasion threat was a bluff to force us to the table. He had every opportunity to destroy our army at Dunkirk. Instead German strategy effectively disarmed it and let the troops go home!

Gotta be a troll, no one is this stupid.

Offline Otto

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~ziggy2/
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2004, 04:47:26 PM »
But if China were to invade the U.S. because of something our government did, and turn us all communist

Like we don't have enough problems......

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2004, 05:13:35 PM »
We are not dealing with human beings here, they only look human. These animals need to be violently bestroyed in whatever way and in whatever numbers necessary to defend all of humanity.

Destroy them now, all of them.

Exactly.