Author Topic: WoW Affect  (Read 953 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
WOW
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2005, 11:09:55 AM »
Now THIS is water

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
Re: WOW
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2005, 11:58:44 AM »
Originally posted by DMax
Now THIS is water

No, thats a broken image link.. I've never seen square water with a little red x in it.

Offline Anchor

• Copper Member
WoW Affect
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2005, 12:15:29 PM »
We getting a little greedy I think.

I know realism is important, but dang is seems with every little flaw there is a corresponding lynching.

This is the best game I have ever played, period. It is equivelant to a somebody giving you a brand new lamborghini for $100 per month and then complaining that you still can take a hairpin turn at 140 mph.

I say enjoy what the game does offer and do more bragging and less *****ing.

My2cWorth

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
WoW Affect
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2005, 12:23:34 PM »
My only point is that I turn it off for the reasons I explained.  They can feel free to leave it as they want and I and it seems most others will continue to leave it off because it hinders the experience more than it embellishes it.  I have no expectation that it will be modified nor do I demand it.  You mistake constructive feedback for flat out complaining.

Offline Anchor

• Copper Member
WoW Affect
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2005, 01:26:33 PM »
Originally posted by rabbidrabbit
My only point is that I turn it off for the reasons I explained.  They can feel free to leave it as they want and I and it seems most others will continue to leave it off because it hinders the experience more than it embellishes it.  I have no expectation that it will be modified nor do I demand it.  You mistake constructive feedback for flat out complaining.

Great point rabbit.

First, I was not being specific toward your comments. I was just commenting on the general nature of users and how they usually provide feedback.

I agree 100% that we should say the water is not perfect...it needs this or that...but there are a lot of people who give the impression the visual experience seems to cause them some personal emotional problems :)

Sorry if I seemed to direct comments at you, it was unintentional.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
WoW Affect
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
"I agree 100% that we should say the water is not perfect...it needs this or that...but there are a lot of people who give the impression the visual experience seems to cause them some personal emotional problems "

It's not that it causes them emotional problems.  Rather, it just brings those problems to light.  Like most things in life how one interprets ones experiences is often more than the experiences themselves.  I do my best to provide honest points of view whether they be true or not.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Re: Re: WOW
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2005, 02:06:49 PM »
Originally posted by KurtVW
No, thats a broken image link.. I've never seen square water with a little red x in it.

But you gotta admit it's a pretty shade of red.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
WoW Affect
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2005, 02:56:11 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
I think when you fly into the water you see fishies and mermaids should wave at you. And when you fly into the ground you should get attacked by mole people and killer ants. I also think seagulls should fly into the planes and you should be able to wave to each other. There should be rainbows and butterflys. In other words whaaaaaaaa the graphics are fine. Just my opinion

THE megaSTUD

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Post of the week right here.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
WoW Affect
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 06:47:19 PM »
I turn it off, from alt looks like it has dandruff.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory