Author Topic: ROW Underway!  (Read 119 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
ROW Underway!
« on: February 08, 2005, 09:49:10 PM »
ROW Underway, Slotted as a Reserve Player, I was the first Reserve Player Chosen for Action in Group 1.

According to the rules I'm not supposed to talk about the scenario's, but I can give you some details as to what my roles will be.

I will be spearheading the Russian Offensive into Poland, Fighting for my life against the British in the Invasion of Crete, Holding the American Advance in the Ardennes, Leading the Highlanders assault on Normandy and Finally defending the Riechstag in the last days of World War II.

Wish Me Luck, and as soon as I can I will post the full AAR's in PDF Format!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
ROW Underway!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 09:51:58 PM »
ROW?

:confused:
sand

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
ROW Underway!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 10:05:11 PM »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
ROW Underway!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 10:10:29 PM »
Rumblings of War Tournament

http://bootsandtracks.com/

It uses the Combat Mission Games.

http://www.battlefront.com

72 Players duke it out to see who does the best out of the 5 Scenario's then the winners advance. Prize for the winners is a Case of Wine shipped free of charge from Winecape South Africa.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!