Author Topic: How to uninstall to settings?  (Read 469 times)

REDBARON3

How to uninstall to settings?
« on: March 14, 2001, 07:47:00 PM »
How can i clear the settings for J/S,so i can start from scratch?I have unistalled 3 times now and every time the J/S settings have been saved,it won't even calibrate in {AH}now?why?The hat views work,guns,etc,etc,but no input for J/S,whats up with that?Ihave chosen the right J/Sin selection?
THANX

------------------
May u never run short
 of "AMMO"

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2001, 08:25:00 PM »
Are you actually calibrating the Jstick in AH, move the stick all the way around and the rudder, Throttle all the way and then clicking Apply?

Does the Jstick work in any other program you have?

Dog out.......

REDBARON3

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2001, 08:41:00 PM »
J/S won't calibrate in {AH},first time it did,and in the left hand corner where the axis input is it said slider for j/s,now it's not there?And it won't calibrate,all the other buttons work fine,hat,guns,etc,etc
Do you know how to disable the game ports,i have 2 {USB} ports,and one other one,not sure what it's called,it said in J/S manual that other ports might cause interference.
THANX

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2001, 08:52:00 PM »
All you have to do to start over with your stick configuration is go to your HTC/Aces High/ Settings folder and delete the stick.cfg file.

When you restart you can reset the joystick. Don't delete the JSMAP.cfg. It has what you have mapped to the stick. If you want to you can, but you will need to reset all your mapping to the joystick again too.

[This message has been edited by Mark Luper (edited 03-14-2001).]
MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2001, 09:16:00 PM »
USB Jstick..

Many have had problems with USB Sticks. Not sure how they managed to work around it. But thats what it does, it loses calibration after you shut down the computer.

Cant help ya there, i use CH F16 Combat Stick and i love it so much i bought a second just in case  

Take this to the Hardware forum, as a matter of fact if you go though the message base there ya might find someone else who has had the same problem.

Ill look at the forum when i get off work.

Dog out....

[This message has been edited by Wardog (edited 03-14-2001).]

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2001, 11:34:00 AM »
Hey REDBARON - Try plugging the stick into the gameport.  I had the same problem with mine when I tried to use it on a different computer.  When I plugged it into the USB port all the buttons and hat switch worked but the stick didnt.  Try that out.  Dont know what else to tell ya.