Author Topic: Who served?  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2005, 07:04:27 AM »
Originally posted by Zulu7
On a side note I notice some realy idiotic responses here.

So you read your own posts, do you? ;)
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2005, 07:06:08 AM »
Bingo another one! No actualy I refering to some of Martlets moobat stuff whatever that means and Toads "your a Chode!" But there you go no offense taken have a good Sunday.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2005, 07:12:16 AM »
I'm glad you took no offence you chode, the winkie emoticon was intended to show jest. ;)
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2005, 07:18:30 AM »
:rofl

I know :aok

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2005, 07:35:10 AM »
Gotta love the democrats new fangled love for military serive..

Those websites are hillaripous though. They find all the congressiuonal democrats who served and then contrast the list to a whole bunch of republicand and supposed conservatives from all over the place who did not - and also add insulting remarks to their names.  A biased retard would certainly think thats clever and informative. And you guys do...

How bout you kiddies do a compasion of the whole senate and house to see who served or did not serve.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2005, 08:34:27 AM »
Your problem Greentail is simply your inability to read and process the information.

Your little crybaby whine amounts to "Bush didn't serve the way I think he should have served!"

Awww... too bad, honey.

Try it again:

1. By the end of his training period Bush had served two years on active duty.

2. Certified to fly the F-102 fighter plane, Bush then began a period of frequent — usually weekly — flying

3. He was given an honorable discharge after serving five years, four months, and five days of his original six-year commitment.

4. All in all, the documents show that Bush served intensively for four years and then let up in his fifth and sixth years, although he still did enough to meet Guard requirements.

I know it brings tears of frustration to your eyes but read that last underlined bit.

See, met USAF/Guard obligations and got an Honorable Discharge.

Now that may not meet Greentail's new, improved, special "Bush had to do this to make me happy" requirements but any normal person can just close the book on it.

Once again Mr.  I DON'T ATTACK THE REPUTATIONS OF THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED, he served. The evidence is quite clear.

Except to the cognitively dysfunctional, obviously.

As for Kerry and the rest, spend you're life searching for a post of mine where I denigrated his service. You'll never find one.

You won't find me denigrating anyone's service for one simple reason.  You see, I'm not  like you.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2005, 09:10:04 AM »
WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE ?

:rolleyes:

Its pointless bickering. Its what he's doing now that counts.

Increasing your national debt, killing the dollar, getting entangled in wars, making the US and allies more of a tgt for terrorists, aluienating former allies.

He's great aint he ? Who cares what he did or didn't do before.

:rolleyes: :lol

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2005, 09:13:17 AM »
WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE ?

:rolleyes:

Its pointless bickering. Its what he's doing now that counts.

Increasing your national debt, killing the dollar, getting entangled in wars, making the US and allies more of a tgt for terrorists, aluienating former allies.

He's great aint he ? Who cares what he did or didn't do before.

:rolleyes: :lol

Killing terrorists, keeping my money in my pocket, protecting my retirement....

Glad Hanoi John didn't win.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2005, 09:18:26 AM »
Good now we've moved the debate on from silly arguments about what he did or didn't do in the millitary. Sorry Greentail I expect we'd agree on lots of things but I'm not with you on this one.

Martlet is that a good reflection of your society? Killing and looking after number 1? I prefer to live in a world with less killing and where people give a stuff about each other rather than worrying about their own little self all the time. Therefore its seems I wouldn't vote for Bush just like I wouldn't vote conservative over here.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2005, 09:21:21 AM »
Good now we've moved the debate on from silly arguments about what he did or didn't do in the millitary. Sorry Greentail I expect we'd agree on lots of things but I'm not with you on this one.

Martlet is that a good reflection of your society? Killing and looking after number 1? I prefer to live in a world with less killing and where people give a stuff about each other rather than worrying about their own little self all the time. Therefore its seems I wouldn't vote for Bush just like I wouldn't vote conservative over here.

I could care less what "reflection" the rest of the world receives.    I didn't vote for W as a projection to Eurotards.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2005, 09:24:16 AM »
Maybe, nevertheless you don't seem to give a damn about your fellow man. If that is what your president appeals to then Maybe its not just me who might think him an a*se.

You are somewhat of a bigot it seems.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2005, 09:34:41 AM »
Maybe, nevertheless you don't seem to give a damn about your fellow man. If that is what your president appeals to then Maybe its not just me who might think him an a*se.

You are somewhat of a bigot it seems.

My fellow man?  You mean the fellow man that flies planes into our buildings?  Or maybe the fellow man that supports those people?  The fellow man that blows up supermarkets for no reason other than to kill civilians?

Yeah, I don't care about that fellow man.  I'm not surprised you do, though.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2005, 09:56:10 AM »
No the fellow man who is homeless, out of a job, who has lost his her / partner in a war, has no health ins because the big fat boss thinks profit is more important than people's wages, who encourages you and others to think firstly that we'll be all right as long as we look after ourselves alone,  and that if someone is poor its their own fault.

Your fellow man is all around you in this country and in yours. So next time you put a hex in the box think about him/ her for a minute!?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2005, 10:18:31 AM »
No the fellow man who is homeless, out of a job, who has lost his her / partner in a war, has no health ins because the big fat boss thinks profit is more important than people's wages, who encourages you and others to think firstly that we'll be all right as long as we look after ourselves alone,  and that if someone is poor its their own fault.

Your fellow man is all around you in this country and in yours. So next time you put a hex in the box think about him/ her for a minute!?

I did.  You mean you disagree with the President's 200 million for down payment assistance for needy families?  The 1.5 billion for NCLB?  The 51% increase in K-12 funding?  The 28 billion increase in student aid programs, and increasing Pell Grants?  The 2 billion for health centers in low income areas?  the 1 billion to enroll poverty level kids in state health care?  The 3.2 billion in AIDS relief?  The 385 million for community initiative programs (5 in all)?  

Why don't you care about your fellow man, Zulu?

Offline AirWölf

• Zinc Member
Who served?
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2005, 10:22:40 AM »
Here's my opinion, short and sweet and i don't give a flying sh*t what anyone thinks, here goes.

Nice Job on starting a thread and flaming lame bellybutton arguement about who served and about Bush so called "AWOL" bullsh*t. green your a friggin moron. There that's that. I have to give you a total 100% Awesome Way to start a flaming thread about Bush. True ******* statements you make!:aok

My point is that, whatever you think about Bush or the people that served, keep tat in your own little world of yours. yes you have your rights but if you don't want to get bashed and see people like me that will flame you for something like this, then you should know not to post something about it.