Author Topic: Who served?  (Read 2992 times)

Offline greentail

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Who served?
« on: February 25, 2005, 05:55:58 PM »
n Zulu7's deleted thread about censorship, there was a discussion going on about Congressional and Executive branch leadership.

I had posted that the present Republican leadership  had not served in the military, while the Democratic congressional leadership had, as a whole, served.

A opposing post was made wih a link to a website listing the military records of the members of congress. It showed that many Republicans had served. True. Republicans love their country, too.

Which is fine, but that did not address the issue of Republican leadership. The link below helps to show my point.

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

Now you "conservatives" can commence your predictable attacks on Democratic veterans.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 05:59:58 PM »
are you new here or do you like beating your skull against hard surfaces?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 06:00:22 PM »
this thread is so 2004

LOL LOL LOL
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 06:02:29 PM »
I served. Not on Swift Boats though.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 06:24:17 PM »
I Served. Nuff Said.

Question is..to me anyway...DID YOU and or are you going to?

If not...why Not?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 06:40:14 PM by RedTop »
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Re: Who served?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 06:37:16 PM »
Originally posted by greentail
n Zulu7's deleted thread about censorship

Get a clue.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Who served?
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 06:55:03 PM »
I served... was an Oh Four Whiskey... memo writer.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »
Yeager that hard surface you are on about.....

Is it your thick as poop  skull???

:rofl

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Who served?
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2005, 07:07:04 PM »
There's really not much ya can say, apearently...

Well, besides some combination of "get a clue, this thread is so 2004, are you new here, LOL."

Those lists just kinda speak for themselves. Have they been debunked, and/or is there some kind of republican site that counters this?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Who served?
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »
Originally posted by greentail
n Zulu7's deleted thread about censorship, there was a discussion going on about Congressional and Executive branch leadership.

I had posted that the present Republican leadership  had not served in the military, while the Democratic congressional leadership had, as a whole, served.

A opposing post was made wih a link to a website listing the military records of the members of congress. It showed that many Republicans had served. True. Republicans love their country, too.

Which is fine, but that did not address the issue of Republican leadership. The link below helps to show my point.

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

Now you "conservatives" can commence your predictable attacks on Democratic veterans.

So greentail make a "point"??????? What exactly about the "Republican Leadership"? This is extreamly vauge. What is your investment in posting this???
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2005, 07:15:57 PM »
I don't care if they "served" or not. just like I don't care who politicians shag, have affairs with, what they eat and all the other cr*p the media focuses on in order to mask us from the real issue, are they doing a good job?

If anything the UK is worse for this. Scandal has replaced real argument. As far as I'm concerned the guy could be a animal sh*gger who ran away from a war and hid in a cave for all I care if the country is doing ok and the economy is good and the policies suit me I'll vote I don't care what happens in the guys private life or what he did before politics. CAN HE DO THE JOB? is all that matters.

For once I have to say the French have the right attitude.

( I got a post deleted? Vive le Liberte )

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 07:18:40 PM »
Originally posted by Zulu7

For once I have to say the French have the right attitude.

( I got a post deleted? Vive le Liberte )

For once?  That's SOP for moonbats.

Me, I'd prefer to have a person, represent my country, not just run it.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2005, 07:20:49 PM »
SOP for moonbats????

Translate this arkon ratburger slibbedy slab please!

:confused:

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2005, 07:31:13 PM »
What exactly is the point here?  Why should I give a rats bellybutton about whether or not my government representatives served in the military?
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2005, 07:31:22 PM »
Sorry, I didn't have anything to go on for understanding this.:)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.