Author Topic: Who served?  (Read 3071 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Who served?
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2005, 08:14:02 PM »
Originally posted by Zulu7
Through all this debate remember, I do not hate americans. I don't agree with US foreign policy. These two things are different. OK? Comprenez vous?

It seems to me that you are too conflicted and would not support ANY foreign policy.

When asked what solutions you had to problems, you stated that you were not a world leader????

Which countries foreing policy do you support?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2005, 08:18:33 PM »
:rolleyes: :rofl :rofl :rofl

We aint never going to agree!

Agree?  You're posting blatant fallacy and I'm calling you out.  It's pretty simple, really.

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2005, 08:24:19 PM »
But If I am typing fallacy Why then do you not respond by answering my specific points? all you do is refute them without any supporting evidence. Or evade them by changing the subject.

If I was to cease and desist how then would you be able to make yourself feel all self important and clever?

Perhaps I should just massage your ego and tell you how right you are all the time and about everything.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2005, 08:26:23 PM »
But If I am typing fallacy Why then do you not respond by answering my specific points? all you do is refute them without any supporting evidence. Or evade them by changing the subject.

If I was to cease and desist how then would you be able to make yourself feel all self important and clever?

Perhaps I should just massage your ego and tell you how right you are all the time and about everything.

There you go with your "specific points" again.  The last time you accused me of not answering your "specific points" I asked what you wanted answered.  You couldn't come up with anything.

Let's try again:  What specific points would you like answered?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Who served?
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2005, 08:28:50 PM »
Zulu, you state in your profile that your interests are aircraft and motorcycles.

Seems like you are far more interested in America and Americans. People like you have come and gone here.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 08:30:52 PM by NUKE »

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2005, 08:29:39 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
Zulu, you state in your profile that your interests are aircraft and motorcycles.

Seems like you are far more interested in America and Americans. Peope like you have come and gone here.

See, I don't agree.  I think people like him just change their name and stick around.

:aok

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2005, 08:33:46 PM »
Maybe.

Maybe not.

Think I'll let you guys get on with the "we're so clever Bush appreciation society".

Thanks for the Non debate.

Oh you might want to check out the post for Bikers

;)

Anyhow cheerio from the now early morning UK. Off you go and feel all Clever now won't you.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Who served?
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2005, 08:35:12 PM »

Think I'll let you guys get on with the "we're so clever Bush appreciation society".

I was mistaken....

Your interests are America, Amcericans and GW Bush.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Who served?
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2005, 08:36:22 PM »
Maybe.

Maybe not.

Thanks for the Non debate.

Oh you might want to check out the post for Bikers

;)

Anyhow cheerio from the now early morning UK. Off you go and feel all Clever now won't you.

Just as I thought.  You did it again.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »

but you specifically ignore somone who is specifically responding to and refuting your claims with further questions.

Zulu I don't care if you don't agree with me but I think your statements are flat out wrong.

OK forget the Nazis Use us as an example. The British empire. we spent a long time imposing our Govt system on African countries. What happened after we left? Chaos.

It realy works doesn't it? And I ask again what gives the US the right to make these decisions for us.

now you are comparing apples to oranges.  The US doesnt want to stay in Iraq any more than Iraqis want us to occupy them.  

Forget the Nazis I'll give you a different task.  Name one country that the British empire occupied were it offered free elections?

I cant recall in any of my studies of history ONE example were you, AGAIN talking bout colonization, offered any country free elections.

You are asking us what gives our govt the right and I'm telling you global security.  If the US had the ability to take out hitlers regime in 1938 or 39 would you call it justified then?

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Who served?
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2005, 11:33:49 PM »
Originally posted by greentail
Martlet,
You miss the point.
What does this page say about the Republican leadership ? My post was concerning the Republican Party leadership.

Shall we run it down, Martlet? Please feel free to refute this.

Present day or recent Republican leadership:

George W. Bush -- deserter, AWOL, whatever, he didn't fnish his service
Dick Cheney -- no service
Karl Rove -- no service
Dennis Hastert -- no service
Dick Armey -- no service
Tom Delay -- no service
Bill Frist -- no service
Trent Lott -- no service
John Ashcroft -- no service
Newt Gingrich -- no service
Phil Gramm -- no service
Mitch McConnell -- no service
Roy Blunt -- no service
Paul Wolfowitz -- no service
Richard Perle -- no service
Jeff Gannon -- serviced W.ho?

It's not all bad, of course:
Donald Rumsfeld -- US Navy
Duke Cunningham -- Navy Cross!
John McCain -- served, captured, tortured, then smeared by W.
Bob Dole -- US Army, Purple Heart
George H.W. Bush -- US Navy

Here's my favorite:

Ronald Reagan -- made movies in Hollywood during WWII.

George S. McGovern -- Distinguished Flying Cross, Silver Star, Purple Heart, wounded in action over occupied Europe flying B-24s.

Come on Martlet, refute that.

The relevance of this list is prooved by the NSOP  (Non-Standard Operation Prcedure) of the USA forces in Iraq : a brilliantly executed assault with limited number of ground troops and the near fiasco in securing the area (because of the limited number of ground troops). :rolleyes:

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2005, 11:52:19 PM »
Originally posted by genozaur
The relevance of this list is prooved by the NSOP  (Non-Standard Operation Prcedure) of the USA forces in Iraq : a brilliantly executed assault with limited number of ground troops and the near fiasco in securing the area (because of the limited number of ground troops). :rolleyes:

even though the list is inaccurate at best I will agree with you.  The post invasion was planned poorly.  The invasion was a smashing success and a great example of Manuver Warfare at its finest example of perfection.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2005, 11:53:56 PM »
um.  where is that list innacurate?
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2005, 11:55:58 PM »
The list deosn't actually come out and lie, it only tells half truths.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Who served?
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2005, 11:59:16 PM »
besides the obvious digs at bush and gannon...how so?

curious.

:)
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.