Author Topic: SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>  (Read 1854 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 10:59:47 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
There are plenty of real world reminders of the good in humanity.  This, however, is kill or die combat/war sim.  Not everyone takes it so seriously and reads that much into it; its just a bunch of dweebs playing a silly computer game.

eskimo

i agree, but is it not a bonus to take something as meaningless as a game, and from certain actions become aware that even in a faceless intardnet dweeb potato house there are 'reminders of the good in humanity'?

thing is, for me it actually feels good to let someone go if they cant fight.

not everytime, just when the feeling is right.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 11:13:21 PM »
<<>> SE's, you guys are some great pilots.  I absolutly love flying with you guys!!  I hope that you guys and us  (31st) can remain allies for many years to come!:aok :aok

Egle31st
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2005, 12:55:41 AM »
Shoot em if ya got em! :D

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2005, 02:57:26 AM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
<<>> SE's, you guys are some great pilots.  I absolutly love flying with you guys!!  I hope that you guys and us  (31st) can remain allies for many years to come!:aok :aok

Egle31st

I hope Fish and the SEs stay miles apart as far as gameplay goes.

The SEs are a bunch of really game orientated guys that don`t need that kind of crap.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 06:14:11 AM »
Wow!    Thanks Gentlemen.      

AKHumble.    

SE's finally get some respect and a few good words.   I for one really appreciate it.         Flyboy really upset me with his callous words that he posted here on the BBS.    Its very refreshing to read some good words about my squad.    

Humble,

I was screaming out over the water to get you and I was thinking to myself do I really wanna hose this F6F?    He got me fair and square so let him go.     Even if I reupped and chased you down and had you dead to rights in my sights I just couldn't bring myself to squeeze the trigger.       You got my fuel and I also had a pilot wound.    Engine conked out from lack of fuel so I thought I better hit the silk and give you the kill as you scored the hits.
I learned a lesson from you on that fight.  Thanks for talking to me on VOX when you and Elfy came over to the Bish side.  

I will be looking for you if you decide to go back to the Dark Side.
Take care and thanks for the kind words.

Gunner

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 09:15:47 AM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
its just a bunch of dweebs playing a silly computer game.

eskimo

Ummm, hmmmm, I think we are called vets?????
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 09:57:10 AM »
The SE's are a nice bunch of guys.  Do i let people ditch?  Usually no, it depends if it was a fun fight andi'm feeling in a good mood.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2005, 11:06:18 AM »
since when did the mossie leave anything left to ditch in?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2005, 03:39:45 PM »
Hey Jackal1, what kind of crap are you talken about?? The kind where the 31st rollings in smaches a base, and takes it from the rooks or knights or the kind where people get pissed because we are a better squad then most??  J/W not trying to start a fight, but most bish, but NOT all, truely do like us fighting with them.  If your a rook or knight, ur probubly pissed because we came in and kicked some prettythang@!  

Egle31st
Joedog31

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2005, 04:04:32 PM »
SE are some good guys. I can think of 2 sorties that two SE were around one base for defence and i was the only friendly around. I couldnt vulch because of the ack and the SE were keeping me away from the base. In those 2 sorties i had 22 kills all SE and not one word on 200 about it. Never a negative word out of that squad. WOT on the other hand lol

Offline SECObobo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 04:31:53 PM »
WOW thanks to all<> it's nice to hear good things about My squad.

and for all the ones that said bad things about my squad your just mad because we keep killing u.:)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2005, 05:33:31 PM »
Hey Jackal1, what kind of crap are you talken about?? The kind where the 31st rollings in smaches a base, and takes it from the rooks or knights or the kind where people get pissed because we are a better squad then most??  J/W not trying to start a fight, but most bish, but NOT all, truely do like us fighting with them.  If your a rook or knight, ur probubly pissed because we came in and kicked some prettythang@!  

Egle31st

Not hardly Jr.
What I`m talking about is the yelling, screaming on vox at his squaddies because someone either vulched the plane he wanted to vulch or gooned a base he wanted to goon, etc, etc. The constant non-stop whining on vox and text. The constant complaining about the game. The total lack of respect for the people around him in game....on and on and on. The bashing of HTC everytime he logs in. Might want to add the pure fact of running missions to one base with enough of a horde to take 3 or 4. Getting the picture now?
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2005, 05:51:52 PM »
Originally posted by SEgunner
Wow!    Thanks Gentlemen.      

AKHumble.    

SE's finally get some respect and a few good words.   I for one really appreciate it.         Flyboy really upset me with his callous words that he posted here on the BBS.    Its very refreshing to read some good words about my squad.    

Humble,

I was screaming out over the water to get you and I was thinking to myself do I really wanna hose this F6F?    He got me fair and square so let him go.     Even if I reupped and chased you down and had you dead to rights in my sights I just couldn't bring myself to squeeze the trigger.       You got my fuel and I also had a pilot wound.    Engine conked out from lack of fuel so I thought I better hit the silk and give you the kill as you scored the hits.
I learned a lesson from you on that fight.  Thanks for talking to me on VOX when you and Elfy came over to the Bish side.  

I will be looking for you if you decide to go back to the Dark Side.
Take care and thanks for the kind words.

Gunner

Like I said....under the "current" standard of conduct in the MA...I'd of hosed my prettythang.

My pleasure talking with you....the toughest part of the game is learning "situational advantage". You just happened to give me a temporary edge...if I hadnt of hit the shots fight would have been totally different. Also is tough because I was in F6F...simply not many folks can really fight a spit V in em. It's like fighting a jug, 38 or other pilot dependent plane...if you haven't seen it done often you dont give the plane "credit" for its total capabilities so you leave a "window" you dont even know is their....

<>

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2005, 08:37:20 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
Not hardly Jr.
What I`m talking about is the yelling, screaming on vox at his squaddies because someone either vulched the plane he wanted to vulch or gooned a base he wanted to goon, etc, etc. The constant non-stop whining on vox and text. The constant complaining about the game. The total lack of respect for the people around him in game....on and on and on. The bashing of HTC everytime he logs in. Might want to add the pure fact of running missions to one base with enough of a horde to take 3 or 4. Getting the picture now?

Jr?? Im pretty sure im not a Jr, been playing AH for nearly 2 1/2 years.  Everyone in the game gets frustrated at some point because of another player.  Some more then others, so u shake it off, move on, and quit the b*tchen, because this form is about one of the greatest squads in the game right now!!

THE SCREAMING EAGLES

Egle31st
Joedog31

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005, 09:42:43 PM »
Jr?? Im pretty sure im not a Jr, been playing AH for nearly 2 1/2 years.  

And that has what to do with what Jr?

Everyone in the game gets frustrated at some point because of another player.  Some more then others, so u shake it off, move on, and quit the b*tchen, because this form is about one of the greatest squads in the game right now!!

Yep the SEs are a good bunch of guys. The rest of that babble has probably got some English and the hidden code for the secrets to the universe in it somewhere. It`s just not visible. :D