Author Topic: SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>  (Read 1854 times)

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2005, 10:01:58 PM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
Jr?? Im pretty sure im not a Jr, been playing AH for nearly 2 1/2 years.  Everyone in the game gets frustrated at some point because of another player.  Some more then others, so u shake it off, move on, and quit the b*tchen, because this form is about one of the greatest squads in the game right now!!

What squad? The Damned? You are correct, Sir!:aok

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »
Well Jackel1, thats your opinion and you have everyright to express how you feel about Fish, the 31st or the Screaming Eagles.  But i too have the right to my opinion.  If you dont like Fish, well thats your problem.  Maybe you just have some issues that need to be worked out!  Who knows!:aok

Egle31st

LOL.........yes the damned are good too!:aok
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Fish323

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bomberbarons.us
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2005, 11:00:40 PM »
Hey Jackal, if you have a problem with me, dont back door me on a message board, you know where to find me. That shows a complete lack of character and guts, considering I dont even know who you are and never did anything to you.
   The only piece of advice I can give you is that if you dont like me, stay away from me. I'm there to win the battle and dont worry too much about the more "delicate" players like yourself.
  Furthermore, I try to avoid those who would insult someone on a message board yet are too cowardly to say it to thier face.  How old are you anyway? I would have to guess that you're pretty young, because you never would have made it thru a year of my high school doing something that is mainly reserved for women and weasles. Good luck to you sir.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2005, 11:25:42 PM »
Originally posted by Fish323
Hey Jackal, if you have a problem with me, dont back door me on a message board, you know where to find me. That shows a complete lack of character and guts, considering I dont even know who you are and never did anything to you.
   The only piece of advice I can give you is that if you dont like me, stay away from me. I'm there to win the battle and dont worry too much about the more "delicate" players like yourself.
  Furthermore, I try to avoid those who would insult someone on a message board yet are too cowardly to say it to thier face.  How old are you anyway? I would have to guess that you're pretty young, because you never would have made it thru a year of my high school doing something that is mainly reserved for women and weasles. Good luck to you sir.

I have expressed my opinion of you and your whining, tactics, constant complaining about the game, screeching, yelling on vox, whining in text ,etc, etc to you in the game. That`s about as close to face to face as we can get. If you have any other intentions of heroism, I`m always here till closing time. We never close. As far as your tough guy act in text here, I find it hilarious. I`ve always loved long distance heros.
:D
  I`m 53 if that will help ya out any. I don`t really believe your high school would be much of a hill for me there hoss. :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 11:28:16 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2005, 12:01:21 AM »
Jackal.....

Here is something that will cheer you up.

CLICK ME

:D :D :D
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline rival7

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bomberbaron.us
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2005, 12:04:28 AM »
Jackal1....brother, Please sir!!! Why would u be so disrespectful and steal the limelight away from the SE's????
U sound like an ole' squaddie from the 31st who's a little sore at the whole picture, but hey ur away from it now, so just as well as u have the freedom to go on here to speak ur non existent, free loading mind, WHO i might add, is 50 freakn 3, dude 53.arre u serious????
Well, my condolences on how u spend most of ur time arguing and putting good squads dwn, just so u can be the man that no one should reply back to. Don't get me wrong, why am i even saying anything????u have done nuthin to me, but u seem to know what really goes on point blank to not say that u haven't beeen in the 31st before.Now when egle31st said the SE's should fly with the 31st sometimes, DID u take an offense that he didn't say the SE's and Jackal1 should fly together or what???
look if u want to argue back at me too, then u can have my e-mail, but in the meantime don't usee the SE's time lookin at ur replies to a good natured comment to the SE's

i'm sorry SE's <>:aok

Offline SECObobo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2005, 12:17:23 AM »
jackael what is your deal all i know your making me mad
i have nothing but respect for the 31st squad lay the heck of them

and yes thank you rival
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 12:20:38 AM by SECObobo »

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2005, 12:46:44 AM »
Not trying to steal any limelight away from the SEs. Like I said they are a great bunch of guys.
Got nothing against the 31st as a whole, but I certainly am no fan of Fish and his constant whining about the game, HT and the yelling and screaming , etc. Seems his only line is HT`s BS this and HT`s BS that. If I were that unhapy with the game, I would move on down the road. Simple as that.
Don`t know where the idea came from that I was ex31st. I certainly could not now nor never put up with the nasal whining of Fish`s. I`ve been MERC-AIR since AW.

Bobo, sorry to see I`m making you mad. I speak my piece the way I see it.
I beleive I helped you out when you needed it, huh?
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2005, 12:56:44 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Jackal.....

Here is something that will cheer you up.

CLICK ME

:D :D :D

ROFL :D

Offline SECObobo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2005, 02:18:58 AM »
and so i have help you to!!! my point is this was a nice post about the SE's and your turning into a grudge match between you and fish  enough is enough and yes you are taking all the limelite away from the SE's Thanks Jackael

Offline BALSUR

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2005, 03:52:34 AM »
WAY TO GO! SCREAMING EAGLES! You guys are top knotch and I love it when the SE's and the 31st gets together becuase we're unstoppable. Bobo, you got a great squad keep up the good work!

DULRAZOR
                           31st Armored Cavalry CO

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2005, 08:59:17 AM »
Originally posted by SECObobo
and so i have help you to!!! my point is this was a nice post about the SE's and your turning into a grudge match between you and fish  enough is enough and yes you are taking all the limelite away from the SE's Thanks Jackael

I`m going to say this once more...SEs are a great bunch of guys and seem to be very gameplay oriented. I don`t know how to make it any clearer.
No one is stealing anyone`s "limelite" .
For God`s sake , this is a friggen BBS as I explained in reply to your frowny face e-mail.
  If you think that much "limelite" is needed , then write up story and I`ll post it on our squad website. sheeesh. :D

Offline Noxxxy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dynamitegang.com
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2005, 09:16:25 AM »
jacka_s

What a putz to come to BBs to paint yourself as a person who tells is like it is.  You are like a 9 yr old who suddenly gets balls enuff to tell his parents off after he slams his bedroom door boohooin' to his bed with every step.

You talk about others complaining and what not.... what do you think you have been doing this entire time? Looking like sour grapes man.

BOBO you damn redneck...wtfg man. Much respect due and given.
SE

NOXious
31st FG
Training Wing Commander
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 09:18:50 AM by Noxxxy »

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 09:19:28 AM »
When you catch your breath there slick , you can have a cookie.

Offline Fish323

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bomberbarons.us
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2005, 10:57:20 AM »
Like I said you are probably one of those self servind dweebs who porks capped fields for points, or walks a con up a friendly's 6 cause you cant hit a con if he's trying to evade you. We all know your type, and I think we can all see just who is doing the whining.
   You have never had the nads to say anything to me in the MA and I'm not suprised, people like you rarely do. My e-mail is avalable thru this BB, and all you need to do is drop me a line and we'll find a way to settle this, or do you lack the guts to do that as well? I'm betting that you do.