Author Topic: It never ends.....  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 10:35:46 PM »
Has the alien clone invasion begun??????:(

:D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
strange post tk
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 05:54:55 AM »
btwn 1930 and 200 last night, after Slash reset one base so I didn't half to fly 50 miles for a fight, joedog, you and I were the only ones on. Joedog and I where doing a2a between 12 and 13 when "Knights captured 28" message scrolled across the screen.

I sent you an LOL as you had to have milked it, then checked the roster after you didn't respond only to find you grabbed and ran as you had already logged off ... and only jdog and I were left.

yep .. it never ends

========================

base capture in CT is non-historic and should be disabled in 99% of the setups. The auto restore of damaged buildings should be set to 2 minutes.
the score potatos can still get their points by hammering/destroying empty bldgs, but they should not be able to ruin it for the rest by milking a capture of them
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: strange post tk
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 06:07:45 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler

========================

base capture in CT is non-historic and should be disabled in 99% of the setups. The auto restore of damaged buildings should be set to 2 minutes.
the score potatos can still get their points by hammering/destroying empty bldgs, but they should not be able to ruin it for the rest by milking a capture of them

Cool idea---mebbe one other--get above oh....15k....wind blows 100 mph straight UP; not terribly historic, but will enhance fighting--seen it done in Koth
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Re: strange post tk
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 02:13:53 PM »
btwn 1930 and 200 last night, after Slash reset one base so I didn't half to fly 50 miles for a fight, joedog, you and I were the only ones on. Joedog and I where doing a2a between 12 and 13 when "Knights captured 28" message scrolled across the screen.

I sent you an LOL as you had to have milked it, then checked the roster after you didn't respond only to find you grabbed and ran as you had already logged off ... and only jdog and I were left.

yep .. it never ends

ummm u talking bout that Vbase that slash didnt reset yet and the top of the big island. if u are yea i took it cuz it belonged to the japs.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: strange post tk
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 02:26:34 PM »
Originally posted by TrueKill
ummm u talking bout that Vbase that slash didnt reset yet and the top of the big island. if u are yea i took it cuz it belonged to the japs.

just talking about milking period, milking for score

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

VWE

It never ends.....
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 02:41:36 PM »
JG54 are just a bunch of milkrunnin, score potato, gangbang bast... wait, you mean JG54 didn't milk the areana?

storch

It never ends.....
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 04:36:07 PM »
Originally posted by VWE
JG54 are just a bunch of milkrunnin, score potato, gangbang bast... wait, you mean JG54 didn't milk the areana?

those bassturds they must have done it.  who else would?

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: strange post tk
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 04:47:12 PM »
just talking about milking period, milking for score

i dont have to milk for score

and atleast when i took that base there were ppl on to stop me not my fault they didnt.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2005, 05:54:42 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
All right, schmuck, what have you done with theBug?  You know we'll find out sooner or later.  Come clean now and it will go easier with you.

- oldman

Still the same Bug, just better weed. ;)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: strange post tk
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
Originally posted by TrueKill
i dont have to milk for score

and atleast when i took that base there were ppl on to stop me not my fault they didnt.

lol

blame me for ur milking

lol

Offline Nomde

• Nickel Member
      • Web Master
It never ends.....
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2005, 09:14:41 PM »
Gentlemen
I found it amusing to be directed to this thread by my squadmates.
I must admit I was abit disconcerted with storch's latest tirades in the CT this week, and JG 54's land grab of early in the week. Storch, I'm very disappointed with the way you've been diss'n my squadmates lately, especially after we took you into our squad in the MA and treated you like one of our own. I'm asking you to stop PM'n them during combat and chill out.
Storch, I had more respect for you and your squad, i'll judge you're response to this post as to whether I was right or not.

That being said, i'll reveal some information which may be pertinent to this thread.....  
On Thursday, April 7th, 2005 at approx 2pm EST, I noted 1 person in the CT. Intriged, I decided to check the arena to see what I may. I noted one allied player on and an evil thought ran through my mind. Now granted, I had the JG's little stunt on my mind and thought a little payback would be in order. I proceded with the other allied player in the arena to take every base on the lower large island. It took approx 2 hours, and toward the end... last field....we started to get some resistance, 2 axis planes. But we accomplished what we set out to do and captured the last field. :D

I was tired and decided to log for abit and do some housework. When I came on later that night, approx 8pm EST, I stopped by the CT and found what I fully expected, the entire lower large island was recaptured by the axis except for 1 allied field.

I'm not going to reveal who the other allied player was, and i'm not going to ask who the dweebs were who recaptured the island. It's not worth it, My piece has been said.

Salute

Nomde
56th Fighter Group "Zemke's Wolfpack"
nomde@56fg.net

storch

It never ends.....
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2005, 09:34:33 PM »
Originally posted by Nomde
Gentlemen
I found it amusing to be directed to this thread by my squadmates.
I must admit I was abit disconcerted with storch's latest tirades in the CT this week, and JG 54's land grab of early in the week. Storch, I'm very disappointed with the way you've been diss'n my squadmates lately, especially after we took you into our squad in the MA and treated you like one of our own. I'm asking you to stop PM'n them during combat and chill out.
Storch, I had more respect for you and your squad, i'll judge you're response to this post as to whether I was right or not.

That being said, i'll reveal some information which may be pertinent to this thread.....  
On Thursday, April 7th, 2005 at approx 2pm EST, I noted 1 person in the CT. Intriged, I decided to check the arena to see what I may. I noted one allied player on and an evil thought ran through my mind. Now granted, I had the JG's little stunt on my mind and thought a little payback would be in order. I proceded with the other allied player in the arena to take every base on the lower large island. It took approx 2 hours, and toward the end... last field....we started to get some resistance, 2 axis planes. But we accomplished what we set out to do and captured the last field. :D

I was tired and decided to log for abit and do some housework. When I came on later that night, approx 8pm EST, I stopped by the CT and found what I fully expected, the entire lower large island was recaptured by the axis except for 1 allied field.

I'm not going to reveal who the other allied player was, and i'm not going to ask who the dweebs were who recaptured the island. It's not worth it, My piece has been said.

Salute

Nomde the way you guys have been playing merited the PMs I did not want to do it over ch 200 preferring to keep it private.  I would suggest you guys bucking up a bit.  irrespective of what you may read here you will find me doing what I do in the MA in here as well, except on squad nights. namely flying alone looking for fights.  Bustr spent the night lamely HO'n and running away screaming for help from all friendlies around.  later he hooked up with YUCCA and they repeatedly ganged the crap outta me even though I was alone.  I will say this I couldn't be less concerned about anyone's opinion of me and you are certainly entitled to yours.  remember I have an opinion as well.  that was very lame playing on those nights 56th.  for what it's worth.  after YUCCA openly (ch200) told told me that my alligator mouth was oveloading my mosquito arse I shot him down and was gnawing away at Bustr with BB's when Bustr ran away ....... again freely typing on friendly or squawking on range (I don't remember which) looking for a savior.  I know this because squaddies have been playing both teams to even numbers up and they laughingly reported it. play your way Nomde and I'll play mine but you won't find me ganging or running.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2005, 09:46:46 PM »
I proceded with the other allied player in the arena to take every base on the lower large island. It took approx 2 hours, and toward the end... last field....we started to get some resistance, 2 axis planes. But we accomplished what we set out to do and captured the last field.

I am thoroughly mystified as to why the two of you would want to do this.  It simply makes life miserable for anyone who logs on and wants to fly Axis - or, for that matter, anyone who logs on as an Allied player and wants to find a fight.  What purpose is served by that?

Fortunately, Slash apparently was tipped off and reset the arena.

I admit that I'm not the brightest penny in the register, and this one completely perplexes me.

- oldman

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
It never ends.....
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2005, 10:05:07 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
All right, schmuck, what have you done with theBug?  You know we'll find out sooner or later.  Come clean now and it will go easier with you.

- oldman

He's a Cylon now!
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005, 10:21:48 PM »
..... and i'm not going to ask who the dweebs were who recaptured the island. It's not worth it, My piece has been said.

Salute

That would be me. I recaptured the island in a matter of seconds. Damn Im good. Whats my rank????????:rolleyes:

Nomde, dont milk the whole map!!!:D   It does tend to mess things up a bit. It used to be a real bad problem in the past. Guys would reset the arena and it could remain down for several hours if a staffer wasnt able to fix it. So anyway, I know you guys didnt reset it or anything. Anyway and slap YUCCA for me.