Author Topic: I am currently undefeated  (Read 7042 times)

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
I am currently undefeated
« on: April 09, 2005, 05:00:43 AM »
in the dueling arena.  My latest victim was FTDEEP, whom I killed 2 out of 3 times.  He was flying a spit5, I was in a P47D11.  He just didnt know how to behave himself in the MA, so I whipped him in the DA.

Usually when people get out of line in the main arena, I ask them to go to the dueling arena.  We fly 3 rounds in the same plane, and the person who wins the most is the winner.  So far I havent been beat.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 05:53:35 AM »
i'd kick you're cocky butt into shape 3 - 0 :D

yes i'd be happy to test this theory.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 06:12:54 AM »
So what name do you go under in the MA....just so we know who is killing us and allow us to live in fear under your watchful eye?

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 08:01:17 AM »
I to am currently undefeated in the DA. Well since I haven't gone there and don't plan on I'm sure it will stay that way:rofl :lol :D :aok

Crims
479th Raiders
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Re: I am currently undefeated
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 08:18:29 AM »
Originally posted by SunTracker
in the dueling arena.  My latest victim was FTDEEP, whom I killed 2 out of 3 times.  He was flying a spit5, I was in a P47D11.  He just didnt know how to behave himself in the MA, so I whipped him in the DA.

Usually when people get out of line in the main arena, I ask them to go to the dueling arena.  We fly 3 rounds in the same plane, and the person who wins the most is the winner.  So far I havent been beat.

My goodness gracious sir you must feel very special indeed, but then again everybody is special in this hooray for me FU world we now live in. The line forms behind me.

Offline AmRaaM

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 08:40:43 AM »
Bad day Aztec? its just a little boast about a fun smacking in the DA, be it in the scheme of life a small abet important at the time accomplishment, but thats why we log on and fade away into game world to escape for awhile, kinda like going to the movies.
Its natural to boast about even small stuff, we are all guilty of it.

He without sin should cast the first stone.

PS.
goodjob in the DA....thats where i learned humility and am a better person in game world for it.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 08:44:54 AM »
Never fails to amaze me when guys post stuff here, ESPECIALLY chest thumpin' crud, and then fail to post what their In Game I.D. is.  Sorta dumb.  (well... a bit more than sorta)

So tell us... o' great killer of FTDEEP (like THAT'S hard to do), what name do you fly under so we can all call you out and spank you around some?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline sourkraut

• Copper Member
      • http://www.riverrunne.com
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2005, 09:03:55 AM »
Suntracker -

Sounds like it is time for you to join the dueling ladder :D

Join Sour's Flightladder

Sour

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2005, 09:09:27 AM »
Originally posted by AmRaaM
Bad day Aztec?  

Could be, I'll reflect on that.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2005, 09:32:51 AM »
Originally posted by AmRaaM
but thats why we log on and fade away into game world to escape for awhile, kinda like going to the movies.
Its natural to boast about even small stuff, we are all guilty of it.

He without sin should cast the first stone.

Damn Man... I think some people just log on for fun. I'm not sure everyone is fading away or escaping. :rolleyes:

It may also be natural to boast about the "even the small stuff"...... but you sure don't see many posts like this one unless someone is purposely trolling. I get the creeps just reading a post like that. My first instinct is to LMAO.... not to assume anything normal about it at all.

Woof

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Re: I am currently undefeated
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2005, 09:36:21 AM »
Originally posted by SunTracker
the person who wins the most is the winner.  

:rofl    
Wow.... I never really thought of it THAT way before. That's brilliant man.

Woof

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2005, 09:44:15 AM »
Originally posted by SkyWolf
Damn Man... I think some people just log on for fun. I'm not sure everyone is fading away or escaping. :rolleyes:

Woof

tell me what fun is if not an escape from life's drudgery.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2005, 10:10:53 AM »
The DA has been used for that kind of braggin crap since I've been playing this game, but the good guys go in there and own you and then teach a few basics if you act right.  I have been kicked by most of the best players in this game in the DA, and I've taken pieces of their flying styles and moves with me almost everytime.  I am of the approach that it's not who wins in the DA, it's who learns the most.  Since my learning curve is usually the one in the most need, I usually come out of the DA, win or lose, with a new move or at least a new "something to work on".  There is a certain someone that talks much watermelon in MA and sounds like arse hole most of time, but when me and couple other guys went to DA with him, he kicked our arse, gave pointers, helped out in a nice manner, and then was even nice enough to email film when asked.  The way it should be.  I wont tell you castrati who it was.       That said, DA anyone? :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2005, 10:12:51 AM »
I shot someone down in the DA once! I am the ultimate killa! I deny you're bestest DA killing abilities! I can take anyone, I have yet to be beat EVA!!! I WILL NEVER TELL YOU MY GAME ID. I am the UBER L33T PILOT O' DOOM. Bow before me...all of you! I have killed someone in the DA once and will do so again!! Fear me!@!#!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2005, 10:21:27 AM »
super you little slut make me some coffee or i'll set bovidea on you :mad: