Author Topic: World Trade Center  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
World Trade Center
« on: September 11, 2001, 10:09:00 AM »
Firstly let me say, as a guest int the USA, how horrified and upset I am by what has happened. Having had terrorism touch my own family I cannot help but sympathise with the familes and friends of the killed, injured and missing.

This might be a bit soon after the fact but in my opinion the US should rebuild it bigger, stronger, taller and better than before using all your power and technical superiority. It would show those bastards that you will not be bowed and you will not be defeated.

Pei

Englishman in the USA

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Pei ]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 09:22:35 AM by Rosie »

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
World Trade Center
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 12:43:00 PM »
Pei,

Damn straight! We have some cleaning up to do with the vermin (somehow no words convey the real feelings I have for them) responsible. We will then restore what was lost and mourn our dead.

We have been hurt before but will NOT be broken. Whoever did this has just caused the greatest mobilzation of anger and retribution this nation may have EVER felt.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
World Trade Center
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 03:13:00 PM »
Thanks Pei, it's an excellent idea.