Author Topic: Dear crumpp  (Read 5011 times)

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2005, 02:28:55 AM »
and as for you bug. waaa waaaa crumpp said he was ganna hit me waa then he vulched me in the DA... hitech skuzzy do something befor the bad man does it again waaaa. no another round wont help anything cuz you'v proved how pathetic you are. If you win youll glote about it and if you loose youll whine and might even start a new useless thread. Oh heres an idea take your stupid ego to the MA you and ack ack can even hold hands and skip to your 38s  and yall can help paint em pink and purple and put little flowers and rainbows on em and fly off into the sunset together hows that.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Dear crumpp
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2005, 03:11:01 AM »
That's always better than those glory hole experiences u guys always have in the maproom.

No wonder crumpp got something stuck in his mouth.

storch

Dear crumpp
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2005, 06:09:51 AM »
we have the following thus far

anubercartoonyexpertenlongtim inessveteranfromthepreviousce nturywhocantlandonaCVtosavehi scartoonlifinesspostingaswell awhininginsectofapersonthatch allengespeopletotheDAthenimme diatelycommencestohedgethemin utehegoestherethenwehaveanoth ersetofdedicatedpee38driversw hoaretoodimtothinktheirwayout ofamazeratseasilynavigateafte rthatwehaveagreekthatismissin ghistimeinthebarrellfollowedb yabarelyliterateproductofthec esarchavezmovementwhowantstos trikeuparelationshipwiththegr eek

does that about recap where we are?

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2005, 06:12:36 AM »
neither you nor he are anywhere near straight and forward also comes into doubt.

you typed it. dont try to backpeddle now with some lame attempt at an insult.  i havent, and wont throw any lame insults out at ya, but i will ask, to explain( prove) your previous statement
the fact is that all allied cartooncraft in this game are extremely overmodelled

im sure HTC would like to know about this, maybe you can send him some info you have on this.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2005, 06:31:15 AM »
what is it with some members of this squad?  I have as of yet to see one of ya' that has yet reached a level of skill where they have the ability to throw around some ego.  Y'all really making the JG54 look kinda....  errhhmmm....  how to say this.....

dweeby?  stupid?  infantile?  low class?  asinine?  inane?

I'll leave it up to you to pick which best fits.  (multiple anwsers are acceptable)

(PLEASE throw a DA offer my way.  I could use the film for the First annual "Hall of Shame" Film Awards thread for the Ultimate ownage catagory.)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2005, 07:01:28 AM »
anyone else remember an old FA squad who died a similar fate jg54 is headed towards?

if the allied planes are so uber, why do you repeatedly die in them 1 v 1 against an "undermodeled" 109f?

you don't have to respond as we already know the answer
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

storch

Dear crumpp
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2005, 07:02:37 AM »
any time that I play in an allied cartooncraft I do much much better than when I'm in an axis cartooncraft with the exception of the A6M. my allied cartooncraft experience is limited to mostly CT play.

if we have the same person basically playing the same way and obtaining vastly different results from one set on cartooncraft to others then that would be an indicator.

couple that with the fact that I barely ever play in allied cartooncraft except the La7 for base defense in the MA makes even more blatant to me.

I had a long talk with Pyro a while back regarding this issue and he feels like his modelling is right where it should be.  I agree with him though not for the reasons he gave me. my view is that most people identify with the winning side and given the nature of that conflict, correctly so.  allied aircraft weren't as good as they are modelled here and axis aircraft weren't as lame.  the fact remains that IMO due marketability concerns the allied cartooncraft will be better.  they will have better guns better FMs and less and shorter blackouts.  I don't disagree with concept but instead of sitting here pounding sunshine up each other's exhaust ports fly a tour in an A5 or A8 and see how uber acey you are then.  I marvel at how a co-alt co-E P-38 or P-40 will turn inside of a much wing lighter loaded A6M.  the A6M5 now has a nasty accellerated stall at 225 with even a little control imput.  the only thing I'm not certain of is if there are arena controls that would make the cartooncraft behave differently in the MA than in the CT.  perhaps some of these ocurrences are a CT phenomenon.  In the MA I play the 190's mostly the A8 the 110G2 and the La7 when the nit hordes arrive.  I hardly ever play any other axis or allied stuff in the MA.  a couple of tours ago I played the PJ and was amazed at how easy it was to kill stuff with it.  frankly I found it embarrassing to be in it.  it's sort of like a twin engined spitV that goes a little faster.

storch

Dear crumpp
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2005, 07:19:44 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
anyone else remember an old FA squad who died a similar fate jg54 is headed towards?

if the allied planes are so uber, why do you repeatedly die in them 1 v 1 against an "undermodeled" 109f?

you don't have to respond as we already know the answer
[/QUOTE

ok well let's see  I was in a P40 with too much fuel (100% must default my mistake not to check) and a cartooncraft I don't know very well you were in a 25% 109 (you have stated before that 25% is plenty of fuel so I'm making a reasonable guess here) that you know very well.  then I was in the P38 with 50% fuel and on both occasions you had an alt advantage.

when the roles were reversed I shot you down plenty even when it started as a 3 on 3 and we killed the other two.  you logged off whining about being ganged (so I'm told because I don't tune Ch200).

shall we discuss what happened when I was in the Hurricane?  did you also notice that I didn't dive into any 1 v 1's you were in and waited until you finished? I never HO'd you once either did I?  I'm sorry I can't say the same about you though can I?  The Hurricane engagements merely prove my point and the other engagements would have possibly ended differently had you allowed me to to get Co-E with you even though I don't have too much time in either cartooncraft and you are clearly a more experienced player.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2005, 08:08:40 AM »
I marvel at how a co-alt co-E P-38 or P-40 will turn inside of a much wing lighter loaded A6M.

Im sure you know there are many factors involved in how a plane turns. Right?

Speed, alt, weight.... Just to name a few.

If your fairly fast with an A6M, its not going to perform like it will down near 200mph. It just wont turn like the 38's will or P40s. And those aren't even the best high speed turners of the game.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2005, 08:29:08 AM »
storch
I never named names but you knew who I was talking about :)

and your recollection needs works sir. maybe you should have 200 on so you get ur info 1st hand

I logged after landing two kills in a p38g (one ded eng) next to batfinkV who landed three in a hurri (I think) as it was way past this oldfarts weeknight bedtime

when we were 1 v1 before, the 109f I whipped you repeatedly with had 50% fuel

some of it's the plane, some of its the pilot and some of its the odds - for many it is the latter

anytime you want to go to DA, just shout

in the meantime, best stay in your gaggle
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2005, 08:35:18 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Im sure you know there are many factors involved in how a plane turns. Right?

Speed, alt, weight.... Just to name a few.

If your fairly fast with an A6M, its not going to perform like it will down near 200mph. It just wont turn like the 38's will or P40s. And those aren't even the best high speed turners of the game.

You are kiding right?  He just puls the stick and he should win the fight.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2005, 08:35:59 AM »
Originally posted by WMLute
dweeby?  stupid?  infantile?  low class?  asinine?  inane?

Just write Storch next time.  Saves time typing.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2005, 08:47:25 AM »
W00t!  This thread really motivates me to go hang out in the CT with those guys :rolleyes:        

In any case, if you lost a turn fight in an a6m to anything but another a6m, you did it wrong  =)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2005, 08:49:31 AM »
Dedalos... hehehe

If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2005, 08:50:07 AM »
While we're on the subject allow me to make everyone aware of the changes to rocky road ice-cream. Many manufacturers have opted to remove the walnuts and replace them with almonds.