Author Topic: Dear crumpp  (Read 5008 times)

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2005, 02:00:15 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Originally posted by Eagler
anyone else remember an old FA squad who died a similar fate jg54 is headed towards?

if the allied planes are so uber, why do you repeatedly die in them 1 v 1 against an "undermodeled" 109f?

you don't have to respond as we already know the answer
[/QUOTE

ok well let's see  I was in a P40 with too much fuel (100% must default my mistake not to check) and a cartooncraft I don't know very well you were in a 25% 109 (you have stated before that 25% is plenty of fuel so I'm making a reasonable guess here) that you know very well.  then I was in the P38 with 50% fuel and on both occasions you had an alt advantage.

when the roles were reversed I shot you down plenty even when it started as a 3 on 3 and we killed the other two.  you logged off whining about being ganged (so I'm told because I don't tune Ch200).

shall we discuss what happened when I was in the Hurricane?  did you also notice that I didn't dive into any 1 v 1's you were in and waited until you finished? I never HO'd you once either did I?  I'm sorry I can't say the same about you though can I?  The Hurricane engagements merely prove my point and the other engagements would have possibly ended differently had you allowed me to to get Co-E with you even though I don't have too much time in either cartooncraft and you are clearly a more experienced player. [/B]

You  know, I'm fairly new to the SIM communities and I can tell you I have heard this argument Soooo many times.

"you beat me in what was obiously an inferiour plane."

And the reason is? Take your pick

1. Your cheating
2. FM is wrong.

I have to admit this is the 1st time I have ever seen the political reasoning used.

Ever think it might be the man behind the stick? I ain't no uber stick. I fly the 190's and I get kills against allied planes. When I get beat i know it had nothing to do with the performance/FM of the plane that beat me. In fact is has very little to do with the plane at all.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2005, 02:01:24 PM »
edit:

were some of you jg54 dropped on your heads at the same time or was it random
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 02:28:04 PM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2005, 02:04:35 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
were you jg54 dropped on your heads at the same time or was it random

Yay! Another blanket statement. Everyone take a drink.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2005, 02:16:27 PM »
Originally posted by plank
Yay! Another blanket statement. Everyone take a drink.

sry plank _  I will rephrase the question

some of you guys are alright

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2005, 02:28:50 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
"When I said... "I'd Hit that." I meant with my car."

Me, 4/15/2005

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Don

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »
Geeeeee! Officer Crumpky ya did it again! Yer boy don't need a job he needs a year in the pen!!!.....:D

Offline Paul

• Copper Member
      • http://fatesquad.com
Dear crumpp
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2005, 03:05:49 PM »
Originally posted by Sp4de

If you look carefully, he already has 4 in a row...

Therefore he was already "owned" and based on this new evidence, the picture has lost it's purpose on this thread.

Not to mention this thread had no purpose to begin with.

-Paul

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: Why Ya'll Be Hatin'?
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2005, 03:28:20 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1
I’ve been pondering why any mention of JG54 elicits multiple pages of detritus from all manner of hater.  What drives the haters to post?  Why do they hate?  Is there something one can do with pixels against pixels to generate hate or did it already exist in the hater?  I did a brief search to enhance my understanding of why ya’ll be hatin’:

Nobody's hatin' at all.  Feel sorry for, are amused by, sure.  I don't hate the JG54 in the least.  But SOME of the squad members are the very reason why the CT isn't a place I enjoy to fly in.  All the things you see written about, lame bore and zoom attempts then running for the hills after blowing all their E, only fighting when they have numbers (and when you DO force them to fight, it's quite the let down after chasing them for 20min), all these things describe most the JG54 people that have posted in this thread.  It's one thing to defend your squad.  Understood.  I would stand by a squaddie on most anything.  It's quite another when said squaddie(s) are in the wrong, and their shameful actions cause your reputation to be sullied by throwing in your pearls amongst the swines.

I believe Shakespeare best explains the hatred:
‘In time we hate that which we often fear.’

No..this is much better.
"Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
Author: Don Marquis
And indeed you now have the CT almost all to yourselves.  

For my squadies I will quote Lucius Accius:
‘Let them hate, so long as they fear.’

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn."
Author: Benjamin Franklin
fits much better don't ya' think?

And Andre Gide:
‘It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.’

"A cowardly cur barks more fiercely than it bites."
Author: Quintus Curtius Rufus
more appropriate don't you think?  Cause' that's about what you will get from your squaddies, lots of yappin, and tongue wagging, but heaven forbid they FIGHT. (gasp)  anything but that!  well...not withouth numbers anyhoo

The chest thumpers should heed the words of Sophocles:  
‘For God hates utterly the bray of bragging tongues.’

ahh....at last a good quote for the aformentioned JG54 members.  Interesting that you point this out to them.  Good for you. Might not be too late your you afterall.

I do remember what Mom always said:
‘If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.’ and 'Don't let em get your goat'

Mine was always saying  "Get out of the Bathroom! You have been in there for hours! WHAT are you DOING in there??"

I will leave you with the wisdom of one of the greatest sages of our time, Rodney Dangerfield:
‘I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.’

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
Rodney Dangerfield

and the reason I can talk smack about all of these guys?  best quote of all, just read my Sig.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2005, 03:42:04 PM »
Ok, this is shaping up nicely. I'm going to get Don King in on this.

We'll use Eagler v Storch as the undercard, best of 5 rounds. Each player picks a plane on alternating rounds for the first four, the last round is in the Val.

The "Main Event" will be a Bug v Crumpp REMATCH. It'll be a seven rounder, each player free to pick any plane in the planeset, fuel at his discretion. No holds barred, fight to the bitter end.

Winners will be hailed with laurel wreaths, losers will be given the raspberry.

Tickets to these DA events will be only $1 by PayPal to Toad. After all, it was my idea!

Seriously, I can't believe you mighty warriors haven't gone to the DA and proven "Quien es muy macho!"
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2005, 03:46:48 PM »
"I hate quotes. Tell me what you know.''
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

:lol
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
undercard?
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2005, 03:59:43 PM »
well, the main event would be quick in coming as ours would be 3 &  out ...

that is if Storch didn't concede outright :)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2005, 04:09:35 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Seriously, I can't believe you mighty warriors haven't gone to the DA and proven "Quien es muy macho!"

Proly because the DA only will prove who the better virtual pilot is.  It will not prove anything about one being a *^@%&#))@&*%# :D
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2005, 04:12:47 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
Imagine the Maw with 100+ guys online at night....

And WTF is that supposed to mean?

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2005, 04:26:27 PM »
I like this thread, it's funny! Keep up the good work fella's. You are all hero's in my book:aok
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2005, 04:38:34 PM »
Pretty sad when bbs fights are more enjoyable than the ct :P