Author Topic: goats and ricers  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Devourer

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.106thvag.org

Offline Elyeh

• Nickel Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 12:14:13 AM »
Read the Ricer one...

I havent laughed that hard in a long time:D :D :D :D

Damn Thats funny... I'm Sheddin tears here!

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
goats and ricers
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 12:21:24 AM »
"Hi I'm insecure racist American car guy.  I like to inflate my ego by street racing children."

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2005, 02:26:27 AM »
lol.. ricer story is funny :D

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2005, 02:26:47 AM »
Lol,. the ricer one was funny.

Funked must be a ricer.

I saw a cool sticker today... well sorta cool, sorta gross.

"Imports are like tampons, every pusssy has one."
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: goats and ricers
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 03:35:09 AM »
Originally posted by Devourer
Fainting goats lol
http://www.acurrentaffair.com/funny/faiting_goats_small.wmv

ricers..
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/67310530.html

I especially liked the line..."I ignore them. Not worth my trouble. Im an adult."

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 09:25:34 AM »
well.... big blocks do make big holes in the air at high speed.  it is what they were meant to do.    They also do spectacular burnouts.

I don't get a lot of ricers wanting to race me in the old elky or the Healey... they kinda turn the other way.   If they are 12 sec ricers I guess it would be a race but man... that would cause just too much danger and attention on a city street.. cars are very fast these days.

What really bothers me is the ones who want to run off with me on the freeway... I am in sixth gear at 70mph and 2000 rpm and these idiots want to race I let em get to about 90 and three or four car lengths in front of me then drop two gears and nail it.

soon as I pull past em I let off.  If they can't figure it out then I don't care.  It hurts my 120mph speedo to go too fast and I hate changing speedos or cables.

oh... the kid down the street started talking fake colored guy to me.  I told him that I couldn't understand a word he was saying and that if he wanted something he was gonna hve to speak english.... I helped him adjust his door with my floor jack because he had hit a speed bump.   He was very polite and spoke english... even called me sir once.

lazs
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 09:28:15 AM by lazs2 »

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 09:45:16 AM »
Those goats are awesome.

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2005, 04:54:25 PM »
He's racist because he makes fun of their ignorant babbling baby talk?

I worked with who was highly intelligent. His excuse for speaking the way he did around his friends was "so they don't think I talk like a white guy...they have more respect for me if I don't talk like a white guy". This coming from a guy with a bachelors degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. His buddies were a bunch of street punks with no jobs.

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 05:08:33 PM »
He may not be racist.. but he certainly knows nothing about cars.  There were so many mistakes in that story about the Civic it was rediculous.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2005, 05:11:17 PM »
Originally posted by Munkii
He may not be racist.. but he certainly knows nothing about cars.  There were so many mistakes in that story about the Civic it was rediculous.

you mean the 75hp stuff?

I have a ricer i think.

its a Nissan Terrano II

is that considered a ricer?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2005, 05:15:13 PM »
but he certainly knows nothing about cars. There were so many mistakes in that story about the Civic it was rediculous.

Sooo many huh? Point out some.  Other than the 75HP which was probably just artistic licensce.   I understand, if you're one of those ricerbois who bolts things on his car adds NOS and thinks hes fast, how this would stirke close to home.

Otherwise ther's really no explanation why you don't think it was a funny story.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
Sooo many huh? Point out some.  Other than the 75HP which was probably just artistic licensce.   I understand, if you're one of those ricerbois who bolts things on his car adds NOS and thinks hes fast, how this would stirke close to home.

Otherwise ther's really no explanation why you don't think it was a funny story.

Well for one he said Civic's don't have trunks?  Last time I checked only the HB's and CRX's don't have trunks.. and even the 2nd gen CRX's (del Sol) have trunks.  Then he claims the car he is talking about has a B18, but wants to do an Acura V-Tec swap.  Well a B18 is a DOHC V-tech or non V-tech, (depending on series number) that makes a little over 160hp in lowest stock trim.  And I don't have a ricer car.  I have a 1998 S10-Vette.  Aka an S-10 with an LS1/t-56 combo from a C5 vette in my truck.  I hit 13.3@110.. but I had no traction.  I have no weight over the rear wheels.  Nice try.

edit: forgot to mention civic's don't come with B18's stock. 90+ Integra's did.  And forgot to check my facts.  B18A and B18B series only had 130 hp. Still a ways away from 75.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 05:27:56 PM by Munkii »

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2005, 05:27:35 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
He's racist because he makes fun of their ignorant babbling baby talk?

Who says that the kids were of a different race than the author?

Kids could have been wannabes.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
goats and ricers
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2005, 05:42:33 PM »
You simply have to see this kids car to believe it. If your car looks retarded and its fast, cool. Then you can look a little ****ing special and get away with it. But this thing looks like it was dropped off at the special education shop class and built by retards, and it s not even quick.

I don't think this guy is racist....he was nice at first.  Helped him out....then drew the line and the kid got disrespectfull.

It was a funny story to say the least.

Munkii did you ever stop to think that maybe the car was a hatch back?