Author Topic: The “Why Everyone Hates You” Online Combat Pilot Personality Test.  (Read 2408 times)

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
The “Why Everyone Hates You” Online Combat Pilot Personality Test.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2005, 12:10:29 AM »
Nice test mine said:

You are a Stud and all the chicks dig you. You are dam good looking and envied by all in the flight sim community.
Keep it up big boy.   :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2005, 12:29:35 AM »
Originally posted by SFCHONDO
Nice test mine said:

You are a Stud and all the chicks dig you. You are dam good looking and envied by all in the flight sim community.
Keep it up big boy.   :D

I want his test.

Offline Nath_____

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.beatdownposse.com
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005, 12:30:54 AM »
You are a Trash Talkin Tard.  Everyone hates you because you are annoying. Did you’re mother not love you? Seriously, there’s something wrong with your ego. If anyone has an attention seeking problem, it’s you. Try shutting up.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2005, 12:52:43 AM »
Furball tard? I didnt even know I was a furball tard? lmao  By the way, what's a furball?  :D everyone likes a test about themselves I guess.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 12:59:10 AM »
Guess I am a "Alt Monkey, Cherry picking Dweeb".

Who Knew?
HEY SKYROCK!  U still frequent the DA?

Was fun the last few times we went  around the circle. Would love to tangle again. I always learn something.

cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline Stone

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 01:00:53 AM »
You are a Score potato. Everyone hates you because you think that rank matters. Learn to be satisfied with being average and stop trying to fool yourself. You’re not really thinking of putting your rank on your resume, are you? I hope that you don’t expect to be praised for your achievements anytime soon.

:(
I feel so ashamed

I'll get me coat.

If I ever get my computer working again, I try to repent :)

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 01:00:54 AM »
You are an Alt-Monkey - Cherry-Picker - Run-From-The-Fight-Dweeb. Everyone hates you because you never take a risk. Your K/D doesn’t mean much because your K/T sucks. Anyone can play it safe and skim the cream off the milk. It really doesn’t matter if you die, you know? It’s just a game; were just pretending here. Try mixing it up; you really won’t have a heart attack.

I didn't need to take this test to know that. :rofl :rofl

But it didn't give me any real credit for being a chute shooting, back stabbing, vulching scumbag :(

Besides, everyone in AH2 doesn't hate me.  

In fact, the only people in AH2 that hate me are the ones that know me! :rofl :rofl

All in all a fun test, thank you very much Eskimo for your creativity, and the time you put in to give me a good laugh at myself :)

!!

Offline TheThang

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 01:09:08 AM »
You are a Pasty-Skinned - Flight-Sim-Junkie.  Everyone hates you because you don’t have to work in real life. Try experiencing the real world sometime. You missed your mother’s birthday because you were too busy “flying”, didn’t you? Walk upstairs right now and thank her for taking such good care of you. BTW, your dog wasn’t killed by a car, he ran away because you forgot to feed him for a month.

True except i do alot of outside activity during the day. i play all night though =P

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 01:26:29 AM »
You are a Pasty-Skinned - Flight-Sim-Junkie.

Hmmm... only flew an odd 20 hours in the last 3/4 months... Junkie... MEEEEEE?

They need to add many more chute shooting questions.
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2005, 02:18:02 AM »
Hmmmm:

You are a Mindless Furball Tard.  Everyone hates you because you fly a twisty-turny plane and whine whenever a base gets captured or shut down. You’re too habitual to try anything else.

Didn't know the Mossie was a "twisty-turny" plane, but I guess the Ki-84 is.

Amusing nonetheless.  And from the possible answers it was the closest for sure.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2005, 02:37:30 AM »
LMFAO

You are an Alt-Monkey - Cherry-Picker - Run-From-The-Fight-Dweeb. Everyone hates you because you never take a risk. Your K/D doesn’t mean much because your K/T sucks. Anyone can play it safe and skim the cream off the milk. It really doesn’t matter if you die, you know? It’s just a game; were just pretending here. Try mixing it up; you really won’t have a heart attack.

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2005, 03:45:56 AM »
Try not to have a hissy fit when you see your results.

Like I needed a test for to tell me that...

Offline DieAz

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2005, 04:52:26 AM »
lol says I'm a scoho. :rofl

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2005, 05:55:59 AM »

If the hat fits...............
Ludere Vincere

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2005, 08:11:37 AM »
You are a Mindless Furball Tard.  Everyone hates you because you fly a twisty-turny plane and whine whenever a base gets captured or shut down.  You're too habitual to try anything else.

pretty much it, although it is not that I never tried anything else, I just found the most fun was with killing stuff that CAN shoot back (and if you are about to mention the field guns let me add maneuver to that :D).