Author Topic: GoodBye AH  (Read 5264 times)

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2005, 12:51:42 PM »
woo woo

Sniper..You have failed to respond to your drive by attacks on AH

It is expected..as how can you defend those comments? and still feel honest about it?

No worries for me..But If there were serious problems with AH..i would also make a voice be heard

SkyRock..would you like to try and argue any of the 4 points I made?..cuase this would be funny for almost all of us in here

BiGUNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSss

I mad a promise to look at what Im typing from now on..also while I play in AH...;  )

btw dam good to see u in the MA again  6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2005, 12:52:33 PM »
thats a shame :(

cya sniper, all the best to you
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2005, 01:55:19 PM »
allright BGB

porked GV model
Porked  maps     invincibl trees bushes
porked flight model on some planes
sick of only fighting La7s and them running anyway  ya i know its a whine but its made the game nolonger fun for me

its just got old for me bgb seems like everyday its the same fights with the same people at the same base ya know i dunno wht else to tell you.

itrs turned into pretty much 1 big furball with very few people in gv's and bombers , and you may like that bgb but ya its burned me out

that good enough for you?

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2005, 02:08:28 PM »
waiting for BGB to say drive by attack again hehehe....

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2005, 04:19:53 PM »
1) porked GV model

what its not perfect?...Big Deal..has there been improvements..YES THERE HAS BEEN

2) Porked maps?..wtf are you talkng about..I CALL BS!!

Trees?..funny,,soemtiems they have saved me..many tiems i have clipped a wing..BIG DEAL

if you are flying so lo all the tiem ..maybe its ur fault..No..i cnat be huh?

3) Porked Flight Model on some planes??...lololoo  any specific..cause I KNOW HTC LOVES to be accurate..and makes changes to planes AND FM when presented with info

4) sick of La7s?...lmfao..ya ..u called that a whine already

thats fine you listed those..But really wheres your evidence

I have played this game as much as anyone here...Im not a GV dweeb...but i have driven them..big deal....Hell the GV snapshot was dam Fun..they have improved GVS..BUT HEY >>THSI IS A FLIGHT SIM!!!...GVS are just a bonus..and they are getting bettr..THAT IS A FACT...i guess not fast enuff for u

Flight model?..lololol..thsi is good

so..you listed 4 things..

3 of which are crap
trees and bushes..that makes you leave the game?...A tiger?...porked FM?...porked maps???

I woudl love to ask for evidence..films and pics of all these HORRIBE GAMEPLAY features..but...yourwasting my time now...

I knew you woudl hav esoem bland crappy excuses when pressed about it..

You should just stick with your personal problems as your excuse to be a quiter

For everyone of your types..there doznes more here who love this game..and see the improvments they have made in short times..

I guess you werent here during Beta Days..even if you were..you would still be acting the sam eway i think...

Ying Yang ..this is life

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2005, 04:26:42 PM »
BGB do you actually have a point? Or are you just trying to defend the game.    Why  must you  judge all his reasons like you are some kind of  AH radical.  And why ask for his reasons simply to pick at them?   We get you dont like  people who quit for so called "personal problems". It is still his choice, even if you dont think his reasons are decent enough.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2005, 05:12:31 PM »
Hes trying to be that little booger that won't come out of your nose, without the assist of your finger.

Some people just like to sit here and piss and moan, and try to contest someones opinion, because hell, he doesn't have anything else to do.

If Snipes sick of the game, for the reasons he mentioned, who the hell are you to contest it?

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
GoodBye AH
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2005, 06:19:42 PM »
Lazerr: Sniper gave his opion with out being asked. That automaticly makes it open for discussion.

Sniper could also be unhappy that he dosn't have the hope dimond. It is fine that he has that opinion. But when he starts critizing other people, and claiming that it is there fault that he dosn't have the hope dimond, and therfore he is unhappy because of them. Then he is out of line.

I belive that is the case with Snipper post.

Saying goodby is fine burning your bridges otw out is not the best way to depart.

HiTech

Offline Ted Strykker

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2005, 06:38:14 PM »
Sniper just bring your self down too the land of the H2H.

Fights happen faster and you can pretty much say whatever you want.

:aok

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2005, 06:40:38 PM »
I agree with the 1st part HT, but when you say discussion I am unsure. discussions are 2 way. Lazer just saying that   he is  attacking more than discussing. Yes  sniper said a rough goodbye. frustration  does that to people. I guess what im trying to say is a fight wants to happen that serves no purpose. BBS combat not my thing.   and on that note i'm done.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2005, 06:52:20 PM »
I don't think Sniper was burning any bridges. He never
(in his orignal post) said he hated anyone, called anyone
any names, nor said he was never coming back. He did
in fact wish everyone well. Seemed pretty decent to
me. Anything he said after that is likely the result of
what amounted to a personal attack on someone who
was already a little frustrated and burned out.

He stated reasons he was less than happy. Considering
his happiness is a rather subjective issue, it really isn't
something you can argue, is it?

The guy said he was currently unhappy with the way
things went for him in the game, and he was considering
going elsewhere. He did it in a rather calm and civilized
manner. There was no screaming rant filled with threats,
taunts, caps, or name calling.

What followed, in some cases, was really pointless and
tasteless, not to mention unnecessary. The goading,
poking, prodding, and fingerpointing did nothing to "defend"
the game, and I would hope if it even needed defending,
it would have better defenders than what I saw.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 06:55:28 PM by Captain Virgil Hilts »
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2005, 07:03:19 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Lazerr: Sniper gave his opion with out being asked.
So, if we are not asked for opinion we aren't entitled to one?
That automaticly makes it open for discussion.
Discussion is ok but Greencloud's mental masturbation is perhaps a bit over the board, don't you think?

Then he is out of line.
Wonderful standards. Was he out of line because he criticized AH game? What about GreenCloud's drivel? Two wrongs make right? Are that the same standards you apply in O'Club?

You are excellent game creator, but your social skills are lacking and your bias could be toned down a bit.

There you go, I said it. Probably I'll get banned, but no big loss...

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2005, 08:22:45 PM »
Lazerr: Sniper gave his opion with out being asked. That automaticly makes it open for discussion.

Sniper could also be unhappy that he dosn't have the hope dimond. It is fine that he has that opinion. But when he starts critizing other people, and claiming that it is there fault that he dosn't have the hope dimond, and therfore he is unhappy because of them. Then he is out of line.

I belive that is the case with Snipper post.

Saying goodby is fine burning your bridges otw out is not the best way to depart.

HiTech

are you even serious ALL i did was came to say goodbye to my friends hitech pay alittle more attention to my post your ole pal BGB turned this into a little cat fight with me HAVING to give reason why i was starting to dislike the game.

read again hitech in my first post i said nothin about anyone making the game bad nor  critizing anyone!!!! and NEVER did i say someone made this game no longer fun for me? , i dont know where u got that from.

AND  i was gave my opinion when BGB started calling BS on me because i wouldnt back up why i wanted to leave , therefor I GAVE my opinion .

Hitech i never said anything about u first off   your a good guy as far as i know ive never actually talked to you but for the most part i thought u were stand up guy,     just becuase i gave a few examples of things that PEOPLE not only i think kinda suck doesnt mean you have to come after me like that, you made it sound like i was directly attacking someone which was never the case, if anything yell at BGb for turning this into a cat fight over me just wanting to say goodbye .

TO ALL THAT READ THIS

im sorry that this has turned into what it has now never thought i simple goodbye woulda turned into this and im sorry i still wish you ALL the best .
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 08:49:12 PM by sniper68 »

Offline Ted Strykker

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2005, 08:31:07 PM »
well they lost the O'club so they have too act like dweebs somewhere.......

Offline Blixen

• Silver Member
      • http://475thfg.bravehost.com/
GoodBye AH
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2005, 08:45:57 PM »
BGBdrop it and run home to yur MAW!!!!!!!!!:lol